Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411643 Posts in 69394 Topics- by 58450 Members - Latest Member: pp_mech

May 14, 2024, 07:36:56 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsDeveloperPlaytestingLegend of Groomp [One Button Game]
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Legend of Groomp [One Button Game]  (Read 702 times)
le12ro
TIGBaby

View Profile
« on: December 09, 2012, 08:54:16 AM »

Legend of Groomp (Windows download)

Screenshots:

The Legend of Groomp is a simple tower defense game where you must defend against a horder of soldiers using up to nine different spells. Spells are cast by either tapping or holding the Space bar. To unlock spells, you must get experience by killing enemies. Stronger enemies give more experience! Spells can be stacked on top of each other and combined - for instance, fire spreads easily to other enemies if used with the spell push!
As the game progresses, some enemies will gain resistances which will make your spells less effective against them. Resistances are shown by a coloured shield. Each spell uses a certain mount of mana. Mana regenerates much more quickly if a spell has not been recently cast. Managing spell casting and mana regeneration is extremely important!

What do you guys think of the game? It has been developed for a recent

by Alex Saye ([email protected]) , and I thought I'd share the submission with you guys for feedback about the general gameplay aspects.

So far my highest score is 3150 - it gets really difficult but challenging towards midgame. Feel free to share the game!

(Windows download)

« Last Edit: December 09, 2012, 10:22:28 AM by le12ro » Logged
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic