Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411560 Posts in 69384 Topics- by 58443 Members - Latest Member: junkmail

May 03, 2024, 01:29:20 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsJobsPortfoliosCollege student looking for a job
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: College student looking for a job  (Read 643 times)
TheBird956
TIGBaby

View Profile
« on: January 17, 2014, 05:40:32 PM »

Hi,

I am a 18 years old college student. I am currently studying multimedia integration. This domain touches everything related to the media (well, almost everything).

I want to be able to put more things in my portfolio other than college projects and also develop enough skills to open my own independent game studio (I already have a few concepts) once I finish college (I will of course take a job so that I can have enough money for the development). And also fill my wallet, I wont be able to go very far with only 100$ left.

So far, I am able to do the following:
2D animation
3D modelling and animation
Audio editing
Photoshop
Programming (HTML, CSS, Javascript and Actionscript)
Web/interface design

I havent finished college yet and I still have a lot of things to learned, here is a list of them:
PHP programming
Video editing (I already know the basic)
How to manage differenct CMS (from the easiest to the more advanced, like Wordpress, Joomla (I hate this one) and Drupal)

Also, outside college (and even before), Ive learned some things by myself, like how to manage a web server and how to use Unity3D.

If anyone is interested in hiring me, you can contact me at [email protected]. I dont know if I will remember to come here so that would be the best way to contact me. I will still try to come here form time to time (especially for the next days after I posted this).

I really hope that I will interest someone and I am waiting some emails.

Thanks everyone and have an amazing day!
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic