Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411561 Posts in 69384 Topics- by 58443 Members - Latest Member: junkmail

May 03, 2024, 05:05:54 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsJobsPortfoliosEstablished composer for tv/commercials and I want to score your game. For free.
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Established composer for tv/commercials and I want to score your game. For free.  (Read 640 times)
MusicComposer
Level 0

View Profile
« on: January 20, 2014, 11:38:23 AM »

My name is Aaron Paul Low and my website is http://www.aaronpaullow.com

I'm a New York City based composer and business-owner whose bread and butter is in commercials and music for tv. I've done everything from scoring tv shows, branding tv stations, to writing Super Bowl commercials. However, while I don't watch movies or tv, I'm a huge gamer. If you check my youtube channel at http://www.youtube.com/user/iwriteyourmusics  you'll notice that aside from some reel highlights, I've dabbled in orchestrating old favorites from Chrono Trigger, Zelda, and Final Fantasy VI.

So what's the catch? I would like to take on a project or two that are, as they say in the industry, in my wheelhouse. Something I can really sink my teeth into. As you can tell from most of my stuff (or my pretentious bio), I'm a classically trained composer who also loves electronica. While I've done some major work that was hip hop or rock oriented, it's not something I excel at.

I've been involved in games before. I was hired by Square-Enix's LA office to work on a new IP. That office has now been shuttered and the game canceled. I've provided stock music for iOS games, but little has come of it in terms of scoring opportunities. I've gone to GDC and other gaming conferences, but I've found that most either don't need a composer or aren't in a position to hire. That said, I've learned a lot about the industry from handshaking, so it was not a waste. I'm currently wrapping production on two indie games and I would be happy to furnish examples of my work on these two games upon request. I don't believe they're ready to share too much information so I'd rather not post anything about them on here as of yet, sorry.

So I offer my services doing an original score. If you are interested in details on my preferred scoring style or more examples of my work in any genre let me know.

I prefer to be contacted via e-mail at [email protected]
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic