Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411669 Posts in 69397 Topics- by 58452 Members - Latest Member: homina

May 16, 2024, 10:19:35 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsDeveloperPlaytestingNumLock Feedback
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: NumLock Feedback  (Read 894 times)
Swattkidd
Level 0

View Profile
« on: December 16, 2009, 02:52:12 AM »

Hey everyone, I have been programming for quite a while now but have never really released or shown any of my games, so I decided to crank out a game fairly quickly just to get something done. However due to some limitations, I had to cut out the High Score table.

Anyways, this was a fairly quick game I did but would like to hear as much feedback/constructive criticism/feature suggesstions as possible.

The game is a Code guessing game (similar to Mastermind, ive been told) but I dont want to give too much information here, that way when you first run the game it will be as if you were a random player that has come across the game.

Here is the game:
http://gamejolt.com/online/games/puzzle/numlock/1205/

Thank you, any feedback is appreciated and hope you enjoy the game!

Also, just as a "save myself" I just want to let you all know I did not put a lot of effort into this game as in putting everything I have learned throughout the years to "shipping" a game, this is more of an experiment for the whole process, including the feedback which shows me how people judge a game, so I can see what people notice/dislike and think about why I did them the way I did.

[posted also on indiegamer forum if some of you recognize it]
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic