Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411644 Posts in 69395 Topics- by 58450 Members - Latest Member: pp_mech

May 15, 2024, 01:29:07 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsDeveloperBusinessRecently started a podcast to share thoughts on video game marketing
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Recently started a podcast to share thoughts on video game marketing  (Read 1255 times)
IndieWolverine
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« on: September 09, 2019, 09:58:53 AM »

Hi Everyone,

It's been a while! That said, I recently had the opportunity to work alongside a large pool of PR teams on the recent launch of Iratus: Lord of the Dead. We had a ton of fun contributing to the launch and we also learned a good bit. I decided to record a podcast to share my thoughts on the launch and go over some questions from a recent Reddit AMA thread I started on the gamedev subreddit.

Here's a link to the episode (#1!): https://www.buzzsprout.com/248352/1672483-what-we-learned-launching-iratus-lord-of-the-dead-ama

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask them in the comment section. Also, please forgive my ums during the recording. Was a spur of the moment type thing that I recently decided to turn into a more consistent thing.
fluffrabbit
« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2019, 10:24:47 PM »

People around here have difficulty getting into the marketing mindset, myself included. I have listened to all 4 of these so far, and they are helpful. Keep 'em coming!
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic