Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411649 Posts in 69395 Topics- by 58451 Members - Latest Member: Monkey Nuts

May 15, 2024, 10:04:42 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsDeveloperBusinessLooking for an ad network for legacy flash browser game
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Looking for an ad network for legacy flash browser game  (Read 1283 times)
nrvsGames
TIGBaby

View Profile
« on: September 09, 2019, 08:53:40 PM »

Hi all. My first post here Smiley

So about 6 years ago I published a flash game on a dedicated website and despite not doing any marketing whatsoever, it's still getting regular plays. I recently decided to spend some time promoting it and figured I may as well see if I can make some pocket money from it.

There are several points in the game where the user is shown a status screen between certain events. My idea was to serve ads here. There's plenty of real estate and it won't disrupt gameplay too much.

But I have no idea what ad network to use here. I tried googling ad network for in game flash ad serving and similar search strings but I can't find the help I need.

Are there ad networks that still serve into a flash environment? Adsense would have been my obvious choice, but from what I can tell, this isn't possible.

Thanks Smiley

EDIT: To clarify, I specifically want to make use of IN-GAME advertising rather than in the HTML surrounding the game since I can get more impressions this way and the game is best played in full-screen mode.

I'm a bit of a noob at this and willing to consider pretty much any other form of advertising if anyone has specific suggestions.

Much appreciated.
« Last Edit: September 09, 2019, 09:03:41 PM by nrvsGames » Logged
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic