Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411687 Posts in 69399 Topics- by 58453 Members - Latest Member: Arktitus

May 17, 2024, 11:02:57 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsCommunityTownhallSig.NULL -- available June 1st
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Sig.NULL -- available June 1st  (Read 575 times)
arrogant.gamer
Level 0

Deep down, you probably agree.

View Profile WWW
« on: May 19, 2014, 09:05:34 AM »

Hi

Sig.NULL, @SaintHeiser's remake of Signal, will be available on GameJolt June 1st!

In November 2013 I made a puzzlescript titled Signal, which you can still checkout on GameJolt. Heiser Saint, of Digital-Synthesis, liked it so much that he decided to remake the game from scratch, with more puzzles, mystery, and assets. That game is now finished! I've been demoing to people in Vancouver, BC for about a month and reactions have ranged from "What?" to "Ohhhh, I get it!" but have universally been accompanied by smiling and/or maniacal laughter.

Watch the

!

The game is much longer, and reaches far greater peaks of difficulty. The dude is a crazy puzzle master, and has zero sympathy. If you manage to beat some of the optional challenge levels, my hat will go off. I consider myself a master of Sig.NULL's mechanics, but haven't been able to overcome them. Smiley

z.

z.
arrogant.gamer
Level 0

Deep down, you probably agree.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2014, 08:19:26 PM »

This is right now, by the way! I'm super pleased to announce that Sig.NULL is available on GameJolt for free! Go break your brain against @SaintHeiser's puzzles!

GameJolt

z.
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic