Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411423 Posts in 69363 Topics- by 58416 Members - Latest Member: JamesAGreen

April 18, 2024, 05:23:27 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsCommunityJams & EventsCompetitionsOld CompetitionsGAMMA (Moderator: fish)The Underground [Released]
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: The Underground [Released]  (Read 4291 times)
AlbeyAmakiir
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« on: December 28, 2009, 10:40:51 PM »

EDIT: I didn't win. But I still like my game. So, here's the final released version of The Underground. I won't say anything about it, though, because I think it's better to find out how to play on your own.

Use either the XBox360 A button or the Spacebar to play. It should work on Windows XP to Windows 7.

DivShare File - TheUnderground.zip

I'd love feedback if anyone has any. Smiley
« Last Edit: February 19, 2010, 09:06:02 PM by AlbeyAmakiir » Logged

AlbeyAmakiir
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2010, 09:48:50 PM »

Well, I submitted my game. I know I'm not going to win, but the whole competition experience has been interesting. Now just to wait for a month or so to see what everyone else's games are like.

AlbeyAmakiir
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2010, 07:01:08 PM »

I have released my game now! See first post in thread!

deathtotheweird
« Reply #3 on: February 17, 2010, 08:11:01 PM »

Played it a bit, was confused at first and kinda still am. I guess the goal is to get as many 'players' as you can and not collide?

It was entertaining, but a bit hard.
Katamaran
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 17, 2010, 08:36:22 PM »

haha, that was great. I didn't get very far on my first play, I foudn it kind of annoying that the new "guy" could run into one following me, but that's really my fault there. I loved the "game over" screen quite a bit
AlbeyAmakiir
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: February 18, 2010, 05:16:06 PM »

Thanks a lot!

@allen: I couldn't think of a way to make the difficulty increase more slowly. At the moment, the difficulty curve resembles an exponential curve...

@Katamaran: Yeah, most players will try to make them follow each other like that. I think my game is less able to appear at the GammaIV exhibition, because it really requires repeat plays to learn what you need to know. I'm glad you liked the game over screen. Smiley

PlayMeTape
« Reply #6 on: February 19, 2010, 02:15:59 PM »

Wow, this is actually quite unique! Hard but fun. It's hard to put down because it feels like you can do better every time.  Hand Thumbs Up Left
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic