Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411500 Posts in 69373 Topics- by 58428 Members - Latest Member: shelton786

April 25, 2024, 10:08:14 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsCommunityTownhallForum IssuesArchived subforums (read only)Archived ProjectsTIGCast[#006]: What It Means to be a Badass
Pages: 1 2 [3]
Print
Author Topic: [#006]: What It Means to be a Badass  (Read 16112 times)
Perrin
Level 2

View Profile WWW
« Reply #40 on: January 10, 2010, 09:47:36 AM »

Yeah I think showcasing a couple of songs during the show would be nice but having little music stingers between segments is a good idea too.

I doubt you want a full song between *every* segment as it would mean a lot of music each week and changing the focus of the show.

Dragonmaw
« Reply #41 on: January 10, 2010, 11:03:00 AM »

Yeah I think showcasing a couple of songs during the show would be nice but having little music stingers between segments is a good idea too.

I doubt you want a full song between *every* segment as it would mean a lot of music each week and changing the focus of the show.
Yeah, the stringers between segments would have to be 30 seconds at the very most. The music break will be a full song of around 3 minutes to give the listeners a brief interlude from the chattering.
JMickle
Level 10

View Profile
« Reply #42 on: January 10, 2010, 11:04:58 AM »

well my breaks were/are gonna be around 3 or 4 seconds... at most  Hand Shake Right Angry Hand Shake Left

Dragonmaw
« Reply #43 on: January 10, 2010, 11:21:48 AM »

Also, if the music really turns out in force, we can do a little indie music podcast/radio to complement the main show and showcase indie musicians. That's something to consider later, though.
Pages: 1 2 [3]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic