Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411432 Posts in 69363 Topics- by 58417 Members - Latest Member: gigig987

April 20, 2024, 05:28:21 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsCommunityTownhallForum IssuesArchived subforums (read only)Archived ProjectsTIGCastTIGcast Music!
Pages: [1] 2
Print
Author Topic: TIGcast Music!  (Read 13261 times)
JMickle
Level 10

View Profile
« on: January 02, 2010, 12:46:09 PM »

Edit from Dragonmaw

We're looking for indie musicians that want their music featured on the podcast! This has two benefits:

1.) We don't have to pay royalty fees!
2.) We get to showcase musical talent from the indie gaming scene.

If you want to contribute a song (or multiple songs!), feel free to comment. As more songs are posted, we'll rotate them.

---

can i made a theme tune?  Corny Laugh Corny Laugh Corny Laugh

here: http://www.box.net/shared/oce1d6dtcn
« Last Edit: January 02, 2010, 03:53:18 PM by Dragonmaw » Logged

hyperduck
Level 10

Music and Noises

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2010, 01:16:39 PM »

haha, awesome.. Now just reverse that when the show ends! Leave every cast with a creepy sensation....  Epileptic

JMickle
Level 10

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 02, 2010, 01:33:50 PM »

haha, awesome.. Now just reverse that when the show ends! Leave every cast with a creepy sensation....  Epileptic
haha classic. i reversed it and it sounded amazing so i cut it up and updated it: http://www.box.net/shared/oce1d6dtcn

this is just too awesome xD

hyperduck
Level 10

Music and Noises

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: January 02, 2010, 02:19:04 PM »

Thank you for this, and you are welcome, for my untapped genius.  Hand Any Key Wizard Hand Metal Right

Dragonmaw
« Reply #4 on: January 02, 2010, 03:50:44 PM »

We're looking for indie musicians that want their music featured on the podcast! This has two benefits:

1.) We don't have to pay royalty fees!
2.) We get to showcase musical talent from the indie gaming scene.

If you want to contribute a song (or multiple songs!), feel free to comment. As more songs are posted, we'll rotate them.
JMickle
Level 10

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 02, 2010, 03:58:07 PM »

what, you mean as the theme tune? or in the middle of the show you go "oh and here's our featured tune by XXXXX"?

Dragonmaw
« Reply #6 on: January 02, 2010, 04:13:11 PM »

Intro and Outro. In other words, every podcast will have two featured tunes.
hyperduck
Level 10

Music and Noises

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: January 02, 2010, 04:40:53 PM »

I would like to have my soundz in da meckz! Is that cool? (on reply I will PM you the link to a track, if you prefer another one, I will get another one, if you prefer neither one, I will do this  Hand Shake Left Crazy Hand Shake Right )

godsavant
« Reply #8 on: January 02, 2010, 06:04:25 PM »

The world can always use more hyperducks.
TheDustin
« Reply #9 on: January 02, 2010, 06:09:28 PM »

Here's some of my stuff, if you guys are interested.  http://www.box.net/shared/yy64s9ff6a
 Beer!

DJGeki
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 03, 2010, 09:41:33 PM »

I registered especially for this Smiley  See if you guys like anything from my audio blog's Flash-player (it's on the right side): http://audio.cagames.com.  PM me if any of these suit you/the show and you need a higher quality version, or have a specific request for a change.  Heck, if you've got an idea for a new piece, I'm down for requests in that realm as well.

Thanks for the opportunity!
Dragonmaw
« Reply #11 on: January 03, 2010, 10:05:40 PM »

I registered especially for this Smiley  See if you guys like anything from my audio blog's Flash-player (it's on the right side): http://audio.cagames.com.  PM me if any of these suit you/the show and you need a higher quality version, or have a specific request for a change.  Heck, if you've got an idea for a new piece, I'm down for requests in that realm as well.

Thanks for the opportunity!
Before we will consider your music for the podcast, you'll need to post a little more.
DJGeki
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 04, 2010, 12:24:34 AM »

I see... Didn't realize there was a minimum requirement.
JMickle
Level 10

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 04, 2010, 12:29:18 AM »

well i tihnk the point is this is a tigsource podcast, so featuring music of someone who only has 2 posts seems a bit counter-intuitive

Dragonmaw
« Reply #14 on: January 04, 2010, 12:30:47 AM »

well i tihnk the point is this is a tigsource podcast, so featuring music of someone who only has 2 posts seems a bit counter-intuitive
Precisely.
Kekskiller
« Reply #15 on: January 04, 2010, 06:08:00 AM »

So how does thing work now? We send you PMs with links and you'll fill your pool of not-yet-revealed tracks or do we just need to post them here?
DJGeki
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 04, 2010, 08:14:01 AM »

Precisely.

Gotcha. FYI, it's not like I haven't been around the TIGS site for a while, but I see your point.  I suppose up 'til now I've not had the urge to join yet another forum.  I'll be sticking around (^_^), post a bit more, then if you guys still want to make use of my music the offer still stands!
Dragonmaw
« Reply #17 on: January 04, 2010, 01:42:03 PM »

So how does thing work now? We send you PMs with links and you'll fill your pool of not-yet-revealed tracks or do we just need to post them here?
You can PM or post it here. It's up to you. Links are absolutely necessary, and I'd appreciate it if you specify where you would like your track (beginning, middle, end).

Also, from here on out: All tracks can not be longer than 3 minutes.

Gotcha. FYI, it's not like I haven't been around the TIGS site for a while, but I see your point.  I suppose up 'til now I've not had the urge to join yet another forum.  I'll be sticking around (^_^), post a bit more, then if you guys still want to make use of my music the offer still stands!

We'll use it at some point. I lurked a long time before I started posting. Just involve yourself in the community and discussions and we'll consider you!
JMickle
Level 10

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 04, 2010, 02:37:31 PM »

you realise when i wrote my piece i made it because I thought it needed a theme tune, for like every episode?  Embarrassed

Dragonmaw
« Reply #19 on: January 04, 2010, 02:51:06 PM »

you realise when i wrote my piece i made it because I thought it needed a theme tune, for like every episode?  Embarrassed
Well, at the moment you and Hyper are the only ones that have submitted music, which means yours will probably be the theme for a while. Just don't want to restrict it to one person. I wanna showcase everyone!
Pages: [1] 2
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic