Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411491 Posts in 69377 Topics- by 58433 Members - Latest Member: graysonsolis

April 29, 2024, 10:10:27 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsDeveloperAudioFree Album Release: We Express Ourselves With T-Shirts
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Free Album Release: We Express Ourselves With T-Shirts  (Read 1606 times)
anosou
« on: January 09, 2010, 08:06:42 AM »

Just thought I'd spread the word about my first, FREE original album 'We Express Ourselves With T-Shirts'

It's basically my take on the more minimal side of electronic music, written sporadically under three years. Organic, pulsating, massaging your ears. Influences ranging from Aphex Twin and Plaid to Steve Reich. Available as zipped up -v -v0 MP3s and FLAC archives from my website. You can also finding streaming previews of the track so you have no excuse not to take a listen  Well, hello there!

01 Richard’s T-Shirt 3:03
02 The Person You Love Forgot This T-Shirt 2:56
03 T-Shirt Made by Sang Han 2:09
04 Souvenir T-Shirt From Space Travel 3:08
05 T-Shirt With Flowers Instead of Fabric 4:43
06 Rather Plain T-Shirt 3:39
07 Stolen T-Shirt With Black Cat Print 3:25

I hope you enjoy and I tip my hat to everyone that takes a listen  Gentleman
anosou
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2010, 09:51:24 AM »

Listening to the first track right now and loving it! Gonna be quite busy today starting in about 20 minutes but I shall download this for future listening. Smiley Nice job!

~Josiah

EDIT: Hey, I think I know of you-- Another Soundscape? You were on that OCR FF4 remix album, weren't you?

Thanks man! And yes, I'm Another Soundscape from OCR too Smiley Fun that people was able to figure that out.
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic