Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1366272 Posts in 64025 Topics- by 55912 Members - Latest Member: prajit33

September 20, 2019, 06:55:43 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsCommunityJams & EventsCompetitionsOld CompetitionsGAMMA (Moderator: fish)Mess it up [FAILED]
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Mess it up [FAILED]  (Read 2090 times)
Sos
Level 8

I make bad games

View Profile WWW
« on: January 12, 2010, 12:41:44 PM »

This is going to be fun.
I'm going to make a game where you can * CENSORED *. I will NOT post some screenshots probably today.

Question: Can I show my game before submission? I haven't seen people doing that.

EDIT: ok, it's a secret now Smiley
« Last Edit: February 03, 2010, 03:02:45 PM by Sos » Logged

PlayMeTape
« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2010, 01:10:56 PM »

I don't know really. I mean I don't think they'll exclude you just because you've shown a screenshot but if it comes down to your game or another one which people haven't seen images/videos of I think they'll probably go with the one which has been kept secret. They've written that they'd like any participant to keep their submission under wraps so that the actual event will be an exciting unveiling of the games.

Personally I'm being very careful of what I show and not just in case. But cactus has already posted a video of his game plus given it away to donaters. I guess you'll have to decide yourself though Smiley.

Good luck!
Sos
Level 8

I make bad games

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: January 12, 2010, 02:30:24 PM »

Thanks a bunch Smiley So it'll be a secret from now on Smiley

Sos
Level 8

I make bad games

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: February 03, 2010, 03:10:49 PM »

Haha I failed, mostly because I focused on assemblee too much. But it spawned 3 entries so I'm fine with not finishing here, especially that my game was going to be delibaretly crappy.

Link: Download
passwd: porkchopsaregood

Sorry for having a passwd.

Plans:

I wanted to include a number of minigames in it in a warioware fashion in which you can mess things up but i lacked ideas / time / sobriety.

Instructions:
Push space at the right moment to mess it up. Only 6 minigames, not planning to develop it further NSFW

deathtotheweird
« Reply #4 on: February 03, 2010, 05:52:26 PM »

I didn't know I could fail so bad at surgery that i could pull a pickle out of someone!
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic