Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411526 Posts in 69377 Topics- by 58431 Members - Latest Member: Bohdan_Zoshchenko

April 28, 2024, 08:02:31 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsCommunityTownhallNew indie game - Blimp Wars
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: New indie game - Blimp Wars  (Read 1088 times)
Over00
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« on: January 12, 2010, 09:02:42 PM »

Hi everyone,

My name is Dave Toulouse and I'm happy to announce the release of my latest game Blimp Wars (www.blimpwarsonline.com).

It's a browser based multiplayer game with a steampunk theme. Basically you build blimps, join a game and shoot down people! That simple. Well ok there's more to it as you'll find out.

Of course it's brand new and it's a multiplayer game so bring some friends with you. We need more pilots to have some fun there! I'm deploying efforts to bring more people and hopefully soon there will be enough people to bring the game to life.

If you're at work don't worry if you don't have Flash on your computer as the client is built with Javascript. Just make sure to not get caught as I won't assume any responsibility for that Tongue

I know I'm quite new here but I'm not just making a ninja spam post to never be seen again. I think this place is great and I'm looking forward to help and receive help from fellow indie game developers. It's not always easy out there so it's nice that there's a place we can stick together.

If you'd like to know more about me here's my "introduce yourself" post: http://forums.tigsource.com/index.php?topic=45.msg310149#msg310149

Game trailer:

And some screenshots of the game:

Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic