Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411515 Posts in 69376 Topics- by 58431 Members - Latest Member: Bohdan_Zoshchenko

April 27, 2024, 05:38:25 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsCommunityTownhallCarnage Street
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Carnage Street  (Read 2417 times)
MegaLeon
Level 1

View Profile WWW
« on: January 14, 2010, 03:12:33 AM »

« Last Edit: January 18, 2010, 12:38:47 AM by MegaLeon » Logged

*blog - *tweet - *leon
Amon26
Level 4

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2010, 04:32:47 AM »

This is good!
nice juicy particles and slick movement can help a game compensate for a limited premise or simple objective.  in short, it's just "shoot all the crawling ducks" but the ducks are so gushy and the guns are so beefy that it's rather enjoyable.

people, get this game.  people owning netbooks and reading this on a wifi at panera bread, why haven't you downloaded it already?

also, best manual ever.
Twitch
Level 1

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 17, 2010, 01:43:15 AM »

This is pretty awesome, the sounds are very satisfying, and it's deceptively challenging too, while still being well balanced.
MegaLeon
Level 1

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: January 18, 2010, 01:08:40 AM »

Thanks for the feedback guys, I really appreciate it. I took this as a pause from a bigger project, wasn't going to do nothing serious, just something short and enjoyable. Good to see that you're having fun.

I updated the game, adding a two-players mode as requested by my fiends.

Note that on some Nvidia cards, the blood surface doesn't draw properly, so the blood may look choppy. If you have serious graphics problems, try pressing F10 to free surface memory and deactivating it (no splashes of blood though). Press F4 to switch to windowed mode.

*blog - *tweet - *leon
MegaLeon
Level 1

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: January 24, 2010, 07:07:07 AM »

Here comes another update: The music now loops and enemies follow both players in two-player mode. Also, i fixed some fonts positions. This will probably be the last update, it should be working flawlessly now.

*blog - *tweet - *leon
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic