Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411512 Posts in 69376 Topics- by 58431 Members - Latest Member: Bohdan_Zoshchenko

April 27, 2024, 11:50:06 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsCommunityTownhallYou WIll Die - BulletHell Shmup Released on XBLIG
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: You WIll Die - BulletHell Shmup Released on XBLIG  (Read 1781 times)
derrickh
Level 0

View Profile
« on: January 16, 2010, 07:26:42 AM »

I just released my game, You Will Die, in Xbox Live's Indie game section. It's a 2D shooter where the player fights against a single enemy that grows large and more powerful each time you defeat it. It's 80 pts. http://bit.ly/6qAyrk

alspal
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2010, 07:50:38 PM »

Do you have a trailer?
derrickh
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 17, 2010, 02:30:15 AM »

Here's the teaser trailer:

And some gameplay footage:

D
deathtotheweird
« Reply #3 on: January 19, 2010, 11:56:36 AM »

Kinda like warning forever, isn't it? Fighting a boss and it gets stronger every time you destroy it? and just like warning forever, there is no music. I guess for 80 points (1 USD), it isn't bad though.
rayteoactive
Level 1

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: January 19, 2010, 01:26:58 PM »

The teaser was kind of a turn off though. I thought I would at least see a few screen shot flashing by, but it's all text, so I closed it before it ends. Why not edit a proper trailer?
Anyway, the concept sounds interesting enough for XBLIG, and from the looks for the youtube comments, the players were pretty happy with it Smiley

P.S. since you're from the XNA club, my game Tobe's vertical adventure is in the peer review forum with a patch waiting to be passed. So if you could, do help out.

Good luck with the sales

derrickh
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 20, 2010, 02:26:40 PM »

Thanks. And I'll be sure to peer review your game. It just so happens that a patched version on You Will Die is also up in review so if you have the time, please take a look.

D
rayteoactive
Level 1

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: January 25, 2010, 09:48:02 AM »

Oh crap... I didn't see this till now. Let's see if I can find the thread still in peer review  WTF

Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic