Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411512 Posts in 69376 Topics- by 58431 Members - Latest Member: Bohdan_Zoshchenko

April 27, 2024, 08:43:36 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsCommunityTownhallCalling All 2D Casual Game Programmers!
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Calling All 2D Casual Game Programmers!  (Read 1251 times)
kushka53
TIGBaby

View Profile
« on: January 25, 2010, 12:23:49 PM »

Hello!
I need a few minutes of complete (incl. sound+art) sample game play programmed for a prototype of my cognitive rehab game "A Day in the Life."  This game is the first of its kind in the nation and is to be used in conjunction with traditional therapies for patients with traumatic brain injury, dementia or ADD--basically those with executive functioning issues. (Over 5 million people a year have brain injuries, whether from sports, war, slip and falls, car accidents, and it is a hidden injury) I would need it done by the end of April so that I could present it at the Games for Health conference in Boston in May for potential funders to look at. Your name as the programmer would be on a splash screen for all to see.
I am looking for a programmer with 2D casual game experience (see www.bigfishgames.com "Serpent of Isis," for ex. of UI and what I would need in terms of hidden object/puzzle game programming). I have a design doc and a complete paper prototype/storyboard.
Like funding in independent films, a small "good will" fee would be paid upfront with the rest coming in on the back end when the game is sold and distributed. FYI, I'm not trying to be cheap, I just don't have much money. I'm a former foreign correspondent based in NY who had a head injury and went through the rehab process. As a newbie game designer, I'm trying to give back. I can be reached at [email protected]  Your thoughts?
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic