Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411430 Posts in 69363 Topics- by 58416 Members - Latest Member: JamesAGreen

April 19, 2024, 05:17:21 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsDeveloperPlaytestingTowerClimb
Pages: 1 2 [3]
Print
Author Topic: TowerClimb  (Read 17215 times)
Davioware
Level 1

View Profile WWW
« Reply #40 on: February 13, 2012, 11:55:16 PM »

http://davioware.blogspot.com/

Hey guys, just letting you know that TowerClimb is now available for pre-order. When you pre-order, you get to play the latest version of the game. I know some of you here were looking forward to it.

Cheers!

Kit
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #41 on: February 22, 2012, 09:58:24 PM »

ShutUpAndTakeMyMoney.jpg

Davioware! Best five dollars I've ever spent. The game is fantastic, and oldschool, and tough as hell. Much improved from the alpha, especially with the inventory and menu navigation being button driven now indead of mouse driven. Also, really loving all the death pictures. I find myself getting killed on purpose to see what they look like XD

I would also like to add, even though every single death has been my own fault (Usually the result of greed or impatience), that you sir are one sadistic fella XD

Not sure why this game isn't getting more publicity, as it's so amazingly brilliant.

baconman
Level 10

Design Guru

View Profile WWW
« Reply #42 on: February 22, 2012, 10:23:30 PM »

That is excellent news to hear. I was wondering when this title would respawn out of development hell, and I'm glad to see that it's doing nicely, now. Smiley

Davioware
Level 1

View Profile WWW
« Reply #43 on: February 23, 2012, 10:48:30 PM »

ShutUpAndTakeMyMoney.jpg

Davioware! Best five dollars I've ever spent. The game is fantastic, and oldschool, and tough as hell. Much improved from the alpha, especially with the inventory and menu navigation being button driven now indead of mouse driven. Also, really loving all the death pictures. I find myself getting killed on purpose to see what they look like XD

I would also like to add, even though every single death has been my own fault (Usually the result of greed or impatience), that you sir are one sadistic fella XD

Not sure why this game isn't getting more publicity, as it's so amazingly brilliant.

Thanks man! I'm glad you're enjoying the game. I'll be releasing a patch soon which fixes some minor issues and adds a few new items/graphical enhancements.

Kit
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #44 on: February 24, 2012, 09:25:29 PM »

Thanks man! I'm glad you're enjoying the game. I'll be releasing a patch soon which fixes some minor issues and adds a few new items/graphical enhancements.

Aw no problem dude :D Patches are always good.

One bug I'd love to see fixed:

Sorta spoiler, highlight ->> That damn wizard keeps taking all my stuff and/or killing me, and it must be a bug because deep down I know fast enough to outclimb him and I'm smart enough to out-wit him 8D... ehhhh or maybe not ;P Seriously, loved the first time I encountered this guy though <<-

As for these questions I thought of-

A) are you planning to release this on any other game selling platforms, ie. Steam or whatever other popular ones there are?

and B) Once you have it all patched and polished and as good as it can get, do you still plan on adding (local ..or idloveyouforever network) co-op? :D :D :D

Oh, and I just thought of this, C) IF you add some form of co-op, wouldn't it also be cool to have some form of versus, like a race to the top where you can toss extra hazards into the other person's tower? ;D ;D ;D

Davioware
Level 1

View Profile WWW
« Reply #45 on: March 08, 2012, 12:04:33 AM »

Hey guys,

The 1.1 patch has been released, along with a new trailer.

Davioware
Level 1

View Profile WWW
« Reply #46 on: March 09, 2012, 05:08:58 PM »

For the bloom and ambient lighting I wrote a few shaders in HLSL. The game is made in Construct. Glad you like it!  Smiley

Mr.Migoo
Level 0

Being born < Metal gear solid

View Profile
« Reply #47 on: March 09, 2012, 06:50:20 PM »

Coffee Cheers! looka great- :D any plans for ANDROID support? i always ask people that but this looks like it would play well on an android- heell id buy it!   Corny Laugh

Franklin's Ghost
Level 10

View Profile WWW
« Reply #48 on: March 09, 2012, 10:09:16 PM »

Just check out the trailer and game looks great, really like the aesthetics you have going on and the gameplay looks really interesting also. Will have to check it out.

st33d
« Reply #49 on: March 12, 2012, 02:45:25 PM »

Following this, saw it on Reddit. Too busy to play just now, will get it later.

Jumping as a resource  Hand Thumbs Up Left Lips Sealed

Edit: on the site it looks like the "About" link should be labelled "Profit".
Pandara_RA!
Level 6

Maximum Friendship All Day

View Profile
« Reply #50 on: March 17, 2012, 09:38:25 PM »

Been playing the heck out of this, and I think I've come up with some really thought out talking points, I'm going to try to see if there are some cool editing opportunities  that I could add in to add polish.

Video should be done soon, have to edit down about 11 hours of gameplay footage

sublinimal
Level 8

View Profile
« Reply #51 on: March 17, 2012, 10:51:48 PM »

I saw it on Reddit too, looks addictive and polished. Bought the beta, will give feedback once I feel familiar with the game. Hand Money Left Smiley Hand Thumbs Up Right
Xion
Pixelhead
Level 10

View Profile WWW
« Reply #52 on: March 18, 2012, 02:48:43 AM »

Bought it a few days ago, haven't played it yet. Remember digging the old free version. Will give it a whirl tomorrow, it looks much more excellent than it did then. Just posting this to remind myself to finally play it.

Davioware
Level 1

View Profile WWW
« Reply #53 on: September 25, 2015, 10:54:27 PM »

Bumping this thread to say that this game is finally done. 5 Years later.

http://store.steampowered.com/app/396640

Pages: 1 2 [3]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic