Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411516 Posts in 69376 Topics- by 58431 Members - Latest Member: Bohdan_Zoshchenko

April 27, 2024, 08:08:53 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsCommunityTownhallDiver 2 - Extreme rag-doll cliff diving
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Diver 2 - Extreme rag-doll cliff diving  (Read 6232 times)
JeffWeber
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« on: January 25, 2010, 05:57:59 PM »

Hey Everyone,

I just released my latest browser game, Diver 2. (Sequel to Diver which was released over a year ago)

Here is the trailer:

Here are some screens:

Here are the details:

Diver 2 is a physics based game of skill with a unique mouse gesture control scheme (If you've ever played Ski Stunt Simulator, then the controls will be familiar).

Your goal in the game is to jump off cliffs and land in the water between two buoys.

In addition to the diving boards that are sometimes required to reach the buoys, Diver 2 also includes snowy ramps to slide down and launch yourself from and new windmill-like obstacles to make getting to the buoys just that much more fun.

The unique control mechanic of Diver 2 takes a bit of practice but offers a very satisfying sense of control once you get the hang of it.

Have fun and let me know what you think.

-Jeff Weber
« Last Edit: January 25, 2010, 06:03:42 PM by JeffWeber » Logged

ortoslon
« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2010, 05:26:31 AM »

the game is quite hard so an option to skip several levels would be nice. i'm currently stuck on dive 13
DavidN
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: January 26, 2010, 06:27:45 AM »

An interesting concept Smiley As you said in the tutorial, controlling the diver does seem hard at first but you get used to it and I found myself being pretty consistent on the straight-down dives after a while. I don't think there was enough explanation as to how to really give yourself forward momentum, but perhaps you're leaving this up to the experimentation of the player?

ortoslon
« Reply #3 on: January 27, 2010, 01:38:59 AM »

Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic