Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411512 Posts in 69376 Topics- by 58430 Members - Latest Member: Jesse Webb

April 26, 2024, 05:08:55 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsCommunityJams & EventsCompetitionsOld CompetitionsGAMMA (Moderator: fish)ZagiZigi [beta release]
Pages: 1 [2]
Print
Author Topic: ZagiZigi [beta release]  (Read 13615 times)
region5
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: February 18, 2010, 12:54:43 PM »

I support players with physical disabilities and the game is still too fast even on easiest mode.

The easiest way to make this game more accessible would be make the easy mode even easier, like 1/4 of the current speed.

In a perfect world, there would be a 'Super Easy' mode with unlimited lives, and the speed would decrease each time you crash, but increase as you don't crash. Taller order I know, but awesome game nevertheless.

fucrate
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« Reply #21 on: February 18, 2010, 03:04:46 PM »

Really fun game, though I didn't get the coloured beams until the final level Tongue

Even though I didn't understand why they were changing, the level design made it very intuitive as to how the arrows were going to switch, and I never got frustrated.  On the final level I got down to 2 lives before beating it, it felt like a perfect match of difficulty with success, at least on normal.
SpecialEffect
Level 0

SpecialEffect.org.uk

View Profile WWW
« Reply #22 on: February 24, 2010, 01:04:27 PM »

Encountered a bug (or my stupidity?) - on the sewer level where I was forced up a corridor ending with a left turn, but I was only given an option to turn right - so I lost all my lives trapped in this way. A one-off bug? Or me being dopey?
Pages: 1 [2]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic