Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411471 Posts in 69369 Topics- by 58423 Members - Latest Member: antkind

April 23, 2024, 11:04:47 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsJobsPortfoliosNeed professional orchestral Composer for your Game ?
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Need professional orchestral Composer for your Game ?  (Read 3693 times)
stratis
Level 0

View Profile
« on: February 05, 2010, 03:41:44 AM »

Hi to everybody

I m new on this Website, and would like to introduce myself.
I m Stratis Skandalakis, a greek professional Composer for Media, Tv, Commercials living in Germany and would like to show you my work.

To listen to some samples of projects of mine go to:

www.myspace.com/skandalakisstratis

I would like to find some passionate talented people and work on the music and sound for new video game projects. I write in various styles, have my own studio, am a professional classical pianist and violinist and can offer orchestral, electronical, jazz, experimental tracks.

Please contact me by interest and notice that i only accept serious offers and work for free only under the condition of profit sharing and respect of royaltys

You have also the possibility to purchase low cost royalty free items (in my case music and sounds) for your project from www.audiojungle.net

You can find my portfolio on:

http://audiojungle.net/user/Theremin/portfolio

Below you can read an excerpt of how it works:

REGULAR LICENCE
The regular license allows you to use an item within a project of your own or on behalf of a client. For example, you could use an item purchased under a regular license in a website, a presentation, a promotional video, a poster or a free game. For most buyers the regular license is sufficient.
The main thing you cannot do is offer the item up for resale either on its own or as part of a project. So you can use the item in a free game, but not in a game that is on sale. You can use the item in a website, but not in a web template that you sell.

EXTENDED LICENCE
This license is more expensive than the regular license. An extended license lets you use an item in something that will be sold. For example, you could use an item purchased under an extended license in a DVD release for sale, in a game for sale, in a web template for sale, or on a t-shirt or poster for sale.
An extended license is also appropriate for people looking to offer a web template to many users (e.g. on a blog platform like WordPress Multiuser).
An extended license does NOT allow you to resell the item by itself. You may only incorporate the item into a larger work that is then sold. The original item will always remain the property of the author.

Thanks for your attention

Have a nice day and feel free to post your impressions about my music!!!!

« Last Edit: February 05, 2010, 02:59:48 PM by Derek » Logged
stratis
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2010, 03:42:54 AM »

Hi again.

I made this specialy for the video game community for showing my ability creating dramatical music specially for the video game environment.

I took the official Trailer of BATMAN ARKHAM ASYLUM composed new Music and made the Sound Design.

CHECK IT OUT

« Last Edit: February 05, 2010, 04:12:30 AM by stratis » Logged
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic