Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411283 Posts in 69325 Topics- by 58380 Members - Latest Member: bob1029

March 29, 2024, 02:34:19 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsCommunityDevLogsMerveilles MMORPG
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 11
Print
Author Topic: Merveilles MMORPG  (Read 49677 times)
aliceffekt
Level 4

View Profile WWW
« Reply #140 on: February 27, 2011, 09:49:58 AM »

Updates

- F2 was revamped

- New Character design for lvl30 and up  Coffee
When you reach 30k exp, your design will evolve to one of these knights !

- F6 was turned back into a wild level.

The Knight design was made by Onyx and I
« Last Edit: February 27, 2011, 10:55:41 AM by aliceffekt » Logged

XXIIVV

Drypoint, Cyanosis, Kanikule, Valentinel, Pierrot Death, Zjeveni, Merveilles, Cenote, Cloud is a Lie, Pico³, Siseon°, Phloston Paradise, Volkenessen, FRACT, Waiting for Horus, Diluvium, Pico Battle, Hiversaires, Melady Antres.
aliceffekt
Level 4

View Profile WWW
« Reply #141 on: March 01, 2011, 01:23:42 PM »

Added music to Merveilles.

You can listen to the melody here

And download the MIDI file if you'd like to have a go here (60bpm).

XXIIVV

Drypoint, Cyanosis, Kanikule, Valentinel, Pierrot Death, Zjeveni, Merveilles, Cenote, Cloud is a Lie, Pico³, Siseon°, Phloston Paradise, Volkenessen, FRACT, Waiting for Horus, Diluvium, Pico Battle, Hiversaires, Melady Antres.
droqen
Level 10

View Profile WWW
« Reply #142 on: March 01, 2011, 04:45:59 PM »

1. <3 music

2. ;_; trapped outside the map on F1

♒ben
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« Reply #143 on: March 01, 2011, 08:02:36 PM »

Come to irc for help  Beer!
aliceffekt
Level 4

View Profile WWW
« Reply #144 on: March 02, 2011, 04:06:10 PM »

I will be gone to Prague for a few days, but I gave Ben, Yameki, Edo, Onyx and hangedman the power to pull you on of holes and walls if you misportal Smiley ! Ask them for help while I am gone ^____^ !!

Back soon ! be extraordinary.

XXIIVV

aliceffekt
Level 4

View Profile WWW
« Reply #145 on: March 15, 2011, 06:51:05 PM »

Back from Prague with an update :D !

Amazing gift from Esse

Update

CSS3 Animation to display the inflicted damages on top of the monsters, very RPG-ish.

XXIIVV

X3N
Level 6

View Profile
« Reply #146 on: March 16, 2011, 09:25:28 AM »

I remember you telling me about this a while back.
I'll check it out soon and see the progress.

Do you have long-term plans for it?

destiny is truth pre-op
aliceffekt
Level 4

View Profile WWW
« Reply #147 on: March 17, 2011, 09:30:23 AM »

Long terms plans..

I want to keep expanding this little world, I don't plan to make it a large scale MMO. I'm hoping to make, like my other games, a casual 10 minutes experience that inspires. I want to keep working on it once in a while and add locations music and such. Smiley

Like today, between work I fixed up the teleportation room and added a tardis Smiley

XXIIVV

aliceffekt
Level 4

View Profile WWW
« Reply #148 on: March 17, 2011, 05:52:46 PM »

Update New Town : Karmila
Level designed in collaboration with Ben Swinden

- Has it own warpzone.  to F4, F11, F60 and F90
- New Login music

XXIIVV

aliceffekt
Level 4

View Profile WWW
« Reply #149 on: March 18, 2011, 06:04:35 AM »

Portals Walkthrough and leaderboards

XXIIVV

st33d
« Reply #150 on: March 18, 2011, 06:20:08 AM »

I love the tardis.

Looking like this is shaping up into a proper game now. Well done.
aliceffekt
Level 4

View Profile WWW
« Reply #151 on: March 18, 2011, 08:14:24 AM »

You will love the Tardis until you spawn on F69 in a wall  Facepalm

I'm glad you like the progress ^^ It's so fun working on this, I wish I could do just this all day every day.

- -

You can download the Chrome Client now Smiley

Visit the Chrome App Store

XXIIVV

mokesmoe
Level 10

View Profile WWW
« Reply #152 on: March 18, 2011, 08:36:15 AM »

All the people in the chrome app comments seem to love it!
Maxim Schoemaker
Level 1

Bloh

View Profile WWW
« Reply #153 on: March 19, 2011, 01:25:35 AM »

I was wondering about the music. At the login screen there is a play and a pause button and you keep talking about new music and stuff, but I've never heard any of the music in-game yet. Does that already work? Do I need some plugin to get it work? I've tried it on FF and IE and both don't make a sound Sad

Because I really love the songs you give links to ^^

Hangedman
Level 10

Two milkmen go comedy

View Profile WWW
« Reply #154 on: March 19, 2011, 08:08:21 AM »

It does not work on FF(3.x) or IE. Only on Safari/Chrome/FF4. FF3x and IE don't have the proper webkit.

Hope, or upgrade.

AUST
ITIAMOSIWE (Play it on NG!) - Vision
There but for the grace of unfathomably complex math go I
aliceffekt
Level 4

View Profile WWW
« Reply #155 on: March 19, 2011, 10:06:45 AM »

I was wondering about the music. At the login screen there is a play and a pause button and you keep talking about new music and stuff, but I've never heard any of the music in-game yet. Does that already work? Do I need some plugin to get it work? I've tried it on FF and IE and both don't make a sound Sad

Because I really love the songs you give links to ^^

Currently there are no in-game music. The reason is that I am not entirely happy with the music as of now. I will keep working on it and add it in there soon Smiley Right now, only the login has music.

Onto the updates !!!

- Added a couple of new warp clusters and reshaped F2

- Created a new town in F64, right now, nobody can fight further than F30, but if it ever happen. it will be there. If you'd like to just visit it. Harriot is the the only path to go higher than F100. Here is the path from Hayfields

Hayfields (F1) > Lumines (F14) > Karmina (F24) > Harriot (F64)

Not long ago, Hayfields looked like this haha

Here is some Merveilles lore.

The birthday of Harriot was approaching, his father asked him for present ideas.

A few tantrum later, he had agreed to make him the biggest and greatest cake in the universe. Harriot was beaming with joy as his father was working day and night at baking the perfect gift.

The immense love of his father called for an immense cake. While he must have been passionate at first, this task was driving him insane. Having totally forgotten why he was building this cake in the first place, he eventually found himself in a towering structure that could be seen from anywhere in the universe.

Devoured by his cooking madness, he totally forgot about his son, engulfed deep inside the cake. Harriot spent his birthday alone, in a dark sector of the expanding cake, eating his way out.
« Last Edit: March 19, 2011, 02:16:49 PM by aliceffekt » Logged

XXIIVV

aliceffekt
Level 4

View Profile WWW
« Reply #156 on: March 19, 2011, 03:24:12 PM »

Monsters are nerfed to 50% ! Lvl 35 and over are welcome to grind on f60s now Smiley

XXIIVV

♒ben
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« Reply #157 on: March 20, 2011, 09:43:31 AM »

what's this do?  Concerned

aliceffekt
Level 4

View Profile WWW
« Reply #158 on: March 20, 2011, 12:13:57 PM »

Oh an old creature. I forgot about F30 entirely.. I will work on it this week Smiley

It means that there are enough content beyond F10 so I made all the monsters in the game easier so people can progress further without too much grinding Smiley

Updates!!

Gameplay wise:

- Teledogs now send you to the A1 of portal room
- The Tardis was moved to A2 of portal room
- Healer was added to A1 of the portal room
- Warp to F7 was added to A1 of the portal room

- Warp to F4 was removed from Hayfields

- Reshaped the warp to Karmilla in Lumines to fit the style of the place  Gentleman

New character design for > lvl60 by Onyx
« Last Edit: March 20, 2011, 12:28:10 PM by aliceffekt » Logged

XXIIVV

Doktor_Q
Level 2

View Profile
« Reply #159 on: March 20, 2011, 12:39:40 PM »

Does the equip slot do anything yet?
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 11
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic