Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411283 Posts in 69325 Topics- by 58380 Members - Latest Member: bob1029

March 29, 2024, 07:58:00 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsCommunityDevLogsMerveilles MMORPG
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11
Print
Author Topic: Merveilles MMORPG  (Read 49678 times)
aliceffekt
Level 4

View Profile WWW
« Reply #180 on: March 29, 2011, 06:42:57 PM »

it died Sad

it's back ^___^

http://m0oo.com/mvl/login.php

XXIIVV

Drypoint, Cyanosis, Kanikule, Valentinel, Pierrot Death, Zjeveni, Merveilles, Cenote, Cloud is a Lie, Pico³, Siseon°, Phloston Paradise, Volkenessen, FRACT, Waiting for Horus, Diluvium, Pico Battle, Hiversaires, Melady Antres.
Kit
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #181 on: March 30, 2011, 06:57:18 AM »

Excellent :D Say, I sent you a PM.

aliceffekt
Level 4

View Profile WWW
« Reply #182 on: November 10, 2011, 01:04:50 PM »

Mervilles is waking up again.

It's been a while !! Sorry, I haven't dropped by for a while. I'm glad I got to meet a bunch of you guys in the past shows and parties. unrelated to Merveilles, have a look at my latest game with Renaud of FEZ.

Now back to me, Merveilles is now Diamonds.

I will be adding a bunch of things soon, I just updated the UI today and will be adding the audio later tonight I think. Stay tuned Smiley

XXIIVV

Drypoint, Cyanosis, Kanikule, Valentinel, Pierrot Death, Zjeveni, Merveilles, Cenote, Cloud is a Lie, Pico³, Siseon°, Phloston Paradise, Volkenessen, FRACT, Waiting for Horus, Diluvium, Pico Battle, Hiversaires, Melady Antres.
droqen
Level 10

View Profile WWW
« Reply #183 on: November 10, 2011, 01:11:18 PM »

Hey! Perhaps this has been asked before:

What are you running the server stuff on?

aliceffekt
Level 4

View Profile WWW
« Reply #184 on: November 10, 2011, 01:29:58 PM »

MySQL and PHP

nothing fancy like node.js

XXIIVV

Ashkin
« Reply #185 on: November 10, 2011, 01:38:11 PM »

That screenshot is pretty, I love the colours. Gotta read through this thread so I can actually find out what the game is about.
droqen
Level 10

View Profile WWW
« Reply #186 on: November 10, 2011, 01:39:33 PM »

Wait what!

Somehow I did not realize this was all in webbythings but it makes sense. cool o.o

(why is merveilles so pretty? :3)

Ashkin
« Reply #187 on: November 10, 2011, 01:52:32 PM »

Okay I don't know this started out as a FPS now it's a MMORPG? Oh well, seems cool.
aliceffekt
Level 4

View Profile WWW
« Reply #188 on: November 10, 2011, 02:18:23 PM »

Ahah yea it's a bit messed up.. I started making this shooter thing (

) but ended up dropping it. But I really liked the name so I kept it for this MMO thing ^^

I m not really good with all that flash coding stuff, but php I understand quite well Smiley a friend helped me with the js side of things.

XXIIVV

Yameki
« Reply #189 on: November 10, 2011, 08:34:26 PM »

Mervilles is waking up again.

It's been a while !! Sorry, I haven't dropped by for a while. I'm glad I got to meet a bunch of you guys in the past shows and parties. unrelated to Merveilles, have a look at my latest game with Renaud of FEZ.

Now back to me, Merveilles is now Diamonds.

I will be adding a bunch of things soon, I just updated the UI today and will be adding the audio later tonight I think. Stay tuned Smiley

Looks great!~
aliceffekt
Level 4

View Profile WWW
« Reply #190 on: November 13, 2011, 12:36:26 PM »

Merveilles Video - New Junction Town

XXIIVV

aliceffekt
Level 4

View Profile WWW
« Reply #191 on: November 13, 2011, 04:50:48 PM »

Spellbook concept, should be working in a few hours : Gomez

« Last Edit: November 13, 2011, 07:37:51 PM by aliceffekt » Logged

XXIIVV

aliceffekt
Level 4

View Profile WWW
« Reply #192 on: November 13, 2011, 07:52:30 PM »

The spell is working, the first spell is a town call spell like hearthstone to Junction. costs 10MP.

There will be spells to Lumines, Karmilla and Harriot soon.

I am working on the warp key spells atm.

XXIIVV

Conker534
« Reply #193 on: November 13, 2011, 08:05:12 PM »

This game is tight yo
 Wink
♒ben
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« Reply #194 on: November 15, 2011, 08:18:45 AM »

<3
Dr.Electro
Level 1

View Profile WWW
« Reply #195 on: November 15, 2011, 09:07:59 AM »

looking pretty cool but i had no clue what i am supposed to do.

i would suggest to switch the control sheme to point and click.. its better for mobile + you could do smooth scrolling when walking.

the font is very hard to read imho.. maybe take a pixel font at 1 pixel resolution.

rek
Level 7

View Profile
« Reply #196 on: November 15, 2011, 09:33:32 AM »

looking pretty cool but i had no clue what i am supposed to do.

Pretty much this. I walked around for a bit, but had no idea where I was supposed to go, and it wasn't clear what could be interacted with/what things did. If there was a tutorial or intro to explain this, I didn't see it.

Absolutely love the look of it though.
Hangedman
Level 10

Two milkmen go comedy

View Profile WWW
« Reply #197 on: November 15, 2011, 09:38:11 AM »

Essentially:
You walk into things to talk to/use/fight them
The bouncing spheres are monsters, anything else that moves is usually interactive
Stairs and doors and such go to different floors/places
The big monoliths heal you

AUST
ITIAMOSIWE (Play it on NG!) - Vision
There but for the grace of unfathomably complex math go I
aliceffekt
Level 4

View Profile WWW
« Reply #198 on: November 16, 2011, 05:18:33 AM »

I promise that there will be a kind of tutorial : ) as soon as I m done cleaning up the more major bugs and some level design issues : )

The plan is to have a linear first level experience until Floor 3 and clearer text bubbles, but the font won't change and it will never be too casual. I ll try to have have working mechanic similar to the old games where you must figure out what to do.  Gentleman

XXIIVV

aliceffekt
Level 4

View Profile WWW
« Reply #199 on: November 16, 2011, 09:08:04 AM »

Added a better menu for resources

- TIG SOURCE
- XXIIVV
- IRC CHANNEL
- LOGOUT

I will try to maintain this wiki up to date too

http://tig.wikia.com/index.php?title=Merveilles

XXIIVV

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic