Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411423 Posts in 69363 Topics- by 58416 Members - Latest Member: JamesAGreen

April 18, 2024, 10:30:06 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsCommunityDevLogsMerveilles MMORPG
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 11
Print
Author Topic: Merveilles MMORPG  (Read 49774 times)
aliceffekt
Level 4

View Profile WWW
« Reply #80 on: May 05, 2010, 08:47:44 AM »

XXIIVV

Drypoint, Cyanosis, Kanikule, Valentinel, Pierrot Death, Zjeveni, Merveilles, Cenote, Cloud is a Lie, Pico³, Siseon°, Phloston Paradise, Volkenessen, FRACT, Waiting for Horus, Diluvium, Pico Battle, Hiversaires, Melady Antres.
cheapshot
Level 0

Welcome to your DOOM!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #81 on: May 05, 2010, 04:24:21 PM »

really enjoying this wee game :D

Maxim Schoemaker
Level 1

Bloh

View Profile WWW
« Reply #82 on: May 13, 2010, 10:37:47 AM »

I really really enjoy playing this game, the design is awesome, I love the way it looks :D

You did ask for collision bugs, and I found some (you probably already know about them, but I thought I'd tell you anyways, for if you didn't ^^)

With one grey tree you can stand on top of it's 'head'
On Floor 1:
10-25, 9-25 and 8-25 are all possible to stand, but you can only 'enter' it from 8-25 and then continue walking to the left.

This is also the case with another grey tree
On Floor 3:
27-62 and 26-62 are both trod-able

I hope this was useful =^,^=

Really awesome game!

Cheers,

Igor

Captain_404
« Reply #83 on: May 13, 2010, 10:40:36 AM »

I know this has been asked before, but I don't think any answer was given... Has the 3D merveilles ceased to exist?
aliceffekt
Level 4

View Profile WWW
« Reply #84 on: May 13, 2010, 10:47:06 AM »

Igorness: Thanks Smiley I noticed these bugs Smiley the hollow trees are made on purpose Smiley I am almost done with F4, after that we will try to add the NPCs Smiley and communication system Smiley

404: 3d merveilles is on hold until I have a better idea where I am going with it haha.

XXIIVV

Drypoint, Cyanosis, Kanikule, Valentinel, Pierrot Death, Zjeveni, Merveilles, Cenote, Cloud is a Lie, Pico³, Siseon°, Phloston Paradise, Volkenessen, FRACT, Waiting for Horus, Diluvium, Pico Battle, Hiversaires, Melady Antres.
Maxim Schoemaker
Level 1

Bloh

View Profile WWW
« Reply #85 on: May 13, 2010, 02:01:29 PM »

Allright!

Sounds Great! ^^

aliceffekt
Level 4

View Profile WWW
« Reply #86 on: May 13, 2010, 02:05:31 PM »

Patch 0.2 Note: New New Raise area and presenting walkable water areas. Improved stability in the attack system and a few minors visual glitches are fixed.

New Area! - Black Raspberry Corals [6.10]

XXIIVV

aliceffekt
Level 4

View Profile WWW
« Reply #87 on: May 16, 2010, 12:04:10 PM »

Patch 0.21 Note: Dead players can no walk through dead monsters, but cannot proceed further than the last level reached. You may now hold down the arrows or the movement buttons to move. The Limbo levels are accessible again from f4. Proceed carefully, remember where the staircases are, don't go alone as there are no raise points.

XXIIVV

mokesmoe
Level 10

View Profile WWW
« Reply #88 on: May 16, 2010, 12:40:54 PM »

I started on floor 3 (probably from playing before) and died. Now I can't go though either staircase, so I am completely stuck.
aliceffekt
Level 4

View Profile WWW
« Reply #89 on: May 16, 2010, 12:48:01 PM »

Ah yes sorry, it's my mistake. I should've updated all the players Smiley Here you go.

XXIIVV

mokesmoe
Level 10

View Profile WWW
« Reply #90 on: May 16, 2010, 02:26:05 PM »

Found an invisible wall:
aliceffekt
Level 4

View Profile WWW
« Reply #91 on: May 17, 2010, 09:00:23 PM »

Fixed Smiley Thanks !

We have been working on a chat module, it will be up soon Smiley Here is a preview.

Does anyone here is ONX on Merveilles ?

XXIIVV

aliceffekt
Level 4

View Profile WWW
« Reply #92 on: May 18, 2010, 08:55:29 PM »

I have created a wiki to help with the new features, equips and raise points. Feel free to add to it !

http://xxiivv.com/merveilles/help/index.php?wiki=Index

XXIIVV

mokesmoe
Level 10

View Profile WWW
« Reply #93 on: May 18, 2010, 10:59:06 PM »

Mapped out F4 using print screen and copy paste. (added to Wiki)
Now that I think about it you probably have the maps in a file of some sort. Whatever.
aliceffekt
Level 4

View Profile WWW
« Reply #94 on: May 19, 2010, 07:44:19 AM »

Thanks mokesmoe.

I added the other maps Smiley thanks for this !

XXIIVV

deathtotheweird
« Reply #95 on: May 19, 2010, 10:37:59 PM »

I downloaded the desktop version and I entered the wrong password and I had to completely exit the program, there was no way for me to go back and change my mistake. Should allow a way to go back.

It runs muuuuch better than the web version which makes me happy. How does it update though?

Oh and please tell me you are still working on the 3d version???
Yameki
« Reply #96 on: May 20, 2010, 06:16:14 AM »

I downloaded the desktop version and I entered the wrong password and I had to completely exit the program, there was no way for me to go back and change my mistake. Should allow a way to go back.

It runs muuuuch better than the web version which makes me happy. How does it update though?

Oh and please tell me you are still working on the 3d version???

I'll make sure we get this fixed or at least working on the Android version =].
I know he's not giving up the 3D Version, but right now we have a whole team working on the MMO version so...that seems to be the priority ^^.

And by "how does it update" you mean, the software or how does it update with the server?

Hope you guys enjoy Merveilles Portable! Azn
aliceffekt
Level 4

View Profile WWW
« Reply #97 on: May 20, 2010, 06:26:18 AM »

Thanks Allen.

I am not giving up on the 3d version, but it;s on hold until I really know where I am going with it.

I just fixed the "password was incorrect" page. I am glad to hear it runs better Smiley

XXIIVV

deathtotheweird
« Reply #98 on: May 20, 2010, 02:52:55 PM »

I guess I was asking if I ever needed to update the client? It seems like I don't have to because it showed the new incorrect password screen.
aliceffekt
Level 4

View Profile WWW
« Reply #99 on: May 20, 2010, 02:55:13 PM »

No, I ll make the patches directly on the website Smiley

XXIIVV

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 11
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic