Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411521 Posts in 69377 Topics- by 58431 Members - Latest Member: Bohdan_Zoshchenko

April 28, 2024, 05:37:48 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsDeveloperArt (Moderator: JWK5)Any TIG iScribblers?
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Any TIG iScribblers?  (Read 2269 times)
jwk5
« on: February 11, 2010, 10:25:47 PM »

Just curious, any members here go to http://www.iscribble.net/ ?

My name on there is MorbidChylde, though you'll usually see me logged on as just Morbid. It'd be cool to do some drawing with some of you on there sometime.

Note: I wasn't sure whether to post this in General or in Art, so I went with Art since it is pretty much directed at artists and refers to a drawing site. If it is in the wrong place, sorry.
Renton
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2010, 11:44:43 PM »

I used to hang around there, realized it's only very few decent artists in a a sea of 13 year old fangirls. I left completely when man on man pairings of manga characters I never knew felt too much.
jwk5
« Reply #2 on: February 12, 2010, 12:38:01 AM »

You know, it is really sad actually. I've been with the site for a few years now and in the beginning it was really a serious art-minded community that was very close-knit. I think once the site got really big the type of artists that went there changed. But really it is not all anime and bullshit, there are still quite a few great artists there it just depends on the rooms you go to.
The-Imp
« Reply #3 on: February 12, 2010, 11:09:20 AM »

I used to hang around there, realized it's only very few decent artists in a a sea of 13 year old fangirls. I left completely when man on man pairings of manga characters I never knew felt too much.
This. Its nice to doodle with fellow internet people, in private rooms, away from the insane crowds of girls and their girly men, or anime/manga whatevers.

That is me.

There should be a TIGroom.
Carrie Nation
Level 4

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 12, 2010, 09:29:37 PM »

Sadly I was permanently banned due to an unfortunate tendency to go into furry rooms and draw top hats and monocles onto somebody's "2 hours in the making wolf turtle warrior" masterpiece.

I regret nothing.
Renton
« Reply #5 on: February 13, 2010, 01:11:07 AM »

Jwk5, you have some really nice stuff in your gallery.
jwk5
« Reply #6 on: February 13, 2010, 07:52:26 AM »

We should all figure out a good time to meet up and I'll set us up a private room or a hybrid room (which is essentially a public room that you have to have an invitation to draw in). We have the added bonus of me being a moderator there (power user as they call it) so we don't really have to worry about random scribblers popping in and destroying things or any of that nonsense. It would be a great way to throw around game collaboration concept ideas or do speed renditions of characters.

Jwk5, you have some really nice stuff in your gallery.
Thanks a lot! Smiley I haven't filled it with much recently because I've mostly been drawing off-computer, but I plan to take some new digital techniques I've learned and start testing them out there again.
Xion
Pixelhead
Level 10

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: February 14, 2010, 02:28:15 PM »

Let me know when that happens. I'm down.

Cypress
« Reply #8 on: February 18, 2010, 11:17:16 PM »

Sadly I was permanently banned due to an unfortunate tendency to go into furry rooms and draw top hats and monocles onto somebody's "2 hours in the making wolf turtle warrior" masterpiece.

Hand Thumbs Up Left Smiley Hand Thumbs Up Right
pen
Level 8

babyman

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9 on: March 09, 2010, 01:01:18 PM »

Why do you have to be a regular member to be able to access all the tools?
Top left speech bubble used to say "GAY" until some prick changed it. (Guess which two masterpieces I did)

edit: Things quickly spiralled out of control:

(Didn't draw the girl in the lower left, but I DID draw the mayo covering her, because the user went offline)
« Last Edit: March 09, 2010, 02:07:54 PM by pen » Logged

I AM FREE!
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic