Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411518 Posts in 69377 Topics- by 58431 Members - Latest Member: Bohdan_Zoshchenko

April 28, 2024, 03:18:10 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsDeveloperPlaytestingSkirmish Zone [browser-based isometric squad game]
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Skirmish Zone [browser-based isometric squad game]  (Read 1593 times)
wlievens
Level 0

View Profile
« on: February 12, 2010, 03:13:05 AM »

Hello people!
I built a game a few weeks ago and put a playable version of it online, but I have yet to recruit my first players.

I'd love it if people could check it out. I invested a bit in proper artwork, so looks quite pretty. The only problem is that two players need to be online at the same time, and besides the real-time lobby chat there is not yet a way to find out who is online.

Thanks!
ஒழுக்கின்மை (Paul Eres)
Level 10

Also known as रिंकू.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2010, 02:40:58 PM »

your site seems to be broken in chrome. about half the page is empty (bottom half), and the registration doesn't work at all.

Wareya
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2010, 01:00:36 AM »

your site seems to be broken in chrome. about half the page is empty (bottom half), and the registration doesn't work at all.

I laughed.
Hempuli‽
Level 10

Sweet potatoes.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: February 13, 2010, 01:10:32 AM »

For me it worked, but the game was really really really slow and nothing really worked unless I kept refreshing the page all the time. Couldn't bring myself to actually finish my game.

Skofo
Level 10

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 13, 2010, 01:17:16 AM »

Registration worked for me. Can't find a working game; I undisabled the Start Deployment button to see how it looks. The graphics of the game itself are pretty neat. However, the design of the entire website is horrible.  Sad
« Last Edit: February 13, 2010, 01:20:55 AM by Skofo » Logged

If you wish to make a video game from scratch, you must first invent the universe.
edykajang
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: May 08, 2010, 01:05:29 PM »

Nice effort creating this isometric games. Why can't you develop this game to run in Flash? I'm sure the rendering is much faster considering Flash has a stable rendering engine. The map is way too small to have a serious tactical challenge but considering we are playing with real human, anything is possible  Smiley

You need to add more maps and variety of units to make the game more engaging to play. I'm looking forward to this game because I'm already tired playing that Mafia War game  Grin   

Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic