Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411415 Posts in 69361 Topics- by 58415 Members - Latest Member: sophi_26

April 16, 2024, 03:34:51 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsHiddenThe DromeValley of the DeadUnpaid WorkSupplemental artist needed for puzzle game in alpha (Siege)
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Supplemental artist needed for puzzle game in alpha (Siege)  (Read 1638 times)
Tom Quinn
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« on: February 16, 2010, 07:52:58 PM »

This is a remake of Fallen Angel's Siege, which is kind of like a puzzle-RTS game. Play it here if you've never had the pleasure. As you can see, we've got a sprite artist working with us, and we've also got a musician composing for us as well:

Day Battle
Night Battle

Our soldiers are doing battle on a barren green rectangle right now, though, and we'd really like to correct that. We'd need a few pieces of art, in a style that would fit in with what we already have:

- A background: grassy floor for the units, maybe some mountains in the distance.
- Clouds and stars for the sky, birds a plus.
- (optional) New castles. There will be several playable characters, each with their own castle. Besides, isometric castles don't really fit in with the flat 2D unit sprites.
- (optional) Character portraits, one for each playable character.
- Menu art.

I realize I'm asking for a lot, but this game is already pretty far along and is coming along great. We'll be releasing it for free to anyone who'll download it. If you've got questions or would like to help, feel free to post in this topic or PM me.

Thanks!
Tom
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic