Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411281 Posts in 69324 Topics- by 58380 Members - Latest Member: bob1029

March 28, 2024, 10:13:08 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsCommunityJams & EventsCompetitionsOld CompetitionsGAMMA (Moderator: fish)Playing With Humans [RELEASED]
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Playing With Humans [RELEASED]  (Read 8639 times)
Chris Z
Level 7

View Profile WWW
« on: February 18, 2010, 12:31:30 AM »

This was my GAMMA IV entry, Playing With Humans.  I'll just paste my description for the compo:

What would an alien race do upon arriving on our planet?  Hold sporting events involving death and destruction of course!  Up to four can compete in a contest to wreak the most havoc in three different events: Beating up an unwilling human participant, tossing the most cars on a desert highway, and collecting earthling meat from spaceships above farms.

The version I submitted for the compo was missing AI and audio since they werent necessary, so I'm working on that before making it available for download.  Here's the post-compo progress thus far:

AI (100%)
SFX (100%)
Music (100%)
Particles and graphical tweaks (100%)

And some screenshots to tide you over! (click for larger versions)

« Last Edit: March 06, 2010, 10:18:57 PM by Chris Zamanillo » Logged

Chris Z
Level 7

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: February 18, 2010, 03:23:26 PM »

Ah, what the hell.  I want people to play it so here's the GAMMA version while I work on the final one.

Note that it has the following restrictions:
No sound
No AI
Locked at 1024×768 fullscreen

Each player uses the A button on their Xbox 360 controller. In order to maintain compatibility with OneSwitch devices (and for hotseat keyboard play), there are keyboard equivalents of each player’s action button:
P1 – Space
P2 – Enter
P3 – Left Control
P4 – Right Alt
« Last Edit: March 07, 2010, 09:09:46 PM by Chris Zamanillo » Logged

Chris Z
Level 7

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: March 06, 2010, 10:18:35 PM »

Bumping this thread since I just uploaded the final version and the soundtrack.  Enjoy!
« Last Edit: March 21, 2010, 07:13:27 PM by Chris Zamanillo » Logged

mankoon
Level 4

And that is how you get to Llama School.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: January 12, 2012, 08:52:17 PM »

I just played this randomly. I know that it's a super old thread but the AI kicked my ass. Crazy
I didn't really understand how to play the games the first time around. The second time I understood the car attack game and the farm game. I still don't understand the eat the people game. I stopped playing so I haven't figured it out. Anyway it was cute looking.

jabeen100
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 23, 2013, 01:37:34 AM »

It is a nice game. It is also play with human, It is  Interesting game.
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic