Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411283 Posts in 69325 Topics- by 58380 Members - Latest Member: bob1029

March 29, 2024, 04:12:26 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsCommunityJams & EventsCompetitionsOld CompetitionsGAMMA (Moderator: fish)Monster Monster Monster Party Party Party
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Monster Monster Monster Party Party Party  (Read 2942 times)
Mike Lee
Level 1

View Profile WWW
« on: February 18, 2010, 11:22:27 AM »

The game worthy of being part of a tweet from Phil Fish is now available to play online. Check it out here guys. It was a load of fun making this game visually. The monsters in particular are something I'm quite pleased with (some might say tickled even!).

This game is guaranteed to use one button and take up no more than 5 minutes of your time.
« Last Edit: February 18, 2010, 12:11:01 PM by mklee » Logged
aeiowu
Level 10

Greg Wohlwend

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: February 18, 2010, 11:31:13 AM »

Posted at 2:22:27
 Crazy

that landing page is sexy, Mike! (and so is da game)

fish
Level 10

cant spell selfish without fish

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: February 18, 2010, 11:43:21 AM »

CHEESE OUT!

phubans
Indier Than Thou
Level 10

TIG Mascot

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: February 18, 2010, 02:21:28 PM »

I REALLY dig the graphic style, although the gameplay itself leaves a little more to be desired. Was hoping for more references to the obscurely-awesome NES sleeper hit Monster Party, too.

Mike Lee
Level 1

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: February 18, 2010, 09:24:35 PM »

I REALLY dig the graphic style, although the gameplay itself leaves a little more to be desired. Was hoping for more references to the obscurely-awesome NES sleeper hit Monster Party, too.

Heh, I the original name for the game was actually Monster Party, but after discovering the NES game I got lazy and decided that instead of thinking of a new name I'd just use repetition.

As for the gameplay, I had some neat ideas I wanted to implement, but basically because I made this over the Global Game Jam I had approximately 2 days to go from nothing to what you see there minus some tweaks. Still, I had some neat multiplayer ideas I might explore for a later build...
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic