Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411505 Posts in 69374 Topics- by 58429 Members - Latest Member: Alternalo

April 25, 2024, 09:20:21 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsHiddenThe DromeValley of the DeadUnpaid WorkComposer for hire (but no pay!)
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Composer for hire (but no pay!)  (Read 1182 times)
saibot216
Level 10

View Profile WWW
« on: February 22, 2010, 02:14:16 PM »

Hello there, my name is Connor and currently I make music in a solo project called N4, you can listen to my two albums (so far) here:
http://www.last.fm/music/The%2520Neurotic%2520Neuromancer's%2520Nefarious%2520Nightmares?ac=the%20neurotic%20neuromancer
I am currently invested in noise, ambience, and trance. My recording programs consist of Audacity and Ableton Live 6. With Ableton I can use sampling and give you good percussion or other minor instrumentals in your music. I mainly use a synthesizer, I have a Roland SH-201, a Novation Xiosynth, a Korg Kaossilator, a Moog Modular V, Minimoog, CS-80V, Jupiter-8V, and an ARP 2600. All are very great tools and I used ONLY the Xiosynth to make the EP "Shortest Soundtrack" and I used the Moog Modular V, ARP 2600, Ableton stock synth sounds, and the Xiosynth in my first album "Final Phoenix". You can listen to my work with the SH-201 here:

in which case I did some improvising and patch skewing. I haven't recorded anything with the Kaossilator yet, but I will do so soon. The Kaossilator has very Ridge Racer sounding patches. If you have ANY questions please reply, and if you would like to use my services please send me a message

Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic