Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411423 Posts in 69363 Topics- by 58416 Members - Latest Member: JamesAGreen

April 19, 2024, 07:05:16 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsHiddenThe DromeValley of the DeadUnpaid WorkTeam Looking for an artist for consoles Game
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Team Looking for an artist for consoles Game  (Read 1629 times)
JlmC
Level 0

View Profile
« on: March 02, 2010, 12:14:30 PM »

Hello TIG Community,

Its an Adventure-Platform (Post Apocaliptic theme), for XBLA/PSN/WiiWare/Steam.

With a Solid story, Good Charater Design, and Music

About the Team:

Luis Medina
: Main Game Designer, Writer. I have been doing amateur games for some various community (Game Maker). Now i think its the time for a progress, so i decided to create a team for create consoles games.

Diego Osorio: Programmer and Co-Game Designer. Right Now working as a programmer and web designer, he has a great experience programming. Also, He made some amateur games.

Rodrigo Quintana: Producer. He do everything with legal stuff, also, he is the one who has the money to the team.

==========================================================================================

We are Looking for: Our Team are looking for a creative artist to our project. specifically, an enviroment artist. If you join us, Our Project Its your project. We are open minded, if you have idea, dont worry, it could be include in the game.

How you will be pay
: With the income of the Game.

The Project: A Platform-Adventure Game. Solid Story (Post Apocalyptic). With a Great Gameplay.

Thank you for reading
Skofo
Level 10

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2010, 02:12:52 PM »

Wow, your game has already been accepted by Microsoft, Sony, Nintendo and Valve?  Shocked How much did the SDKs cost you? I hear that they're thousands of dollars each, with PSN's supposedly costing $10,000!

If you wish to make a video game from scratch, you must first invent the universe.
JlmC
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 02, 2010, 02:31:12 PM »

Wow, your game has already been accepted by Microsoft, Sony, Nintendo and Valve?  Shocked How much did the SDKs cost you? I hear that they're thousands of dollars each, with PSN's supposedly costing $10,000!

For Valve, they only ask the Demo of the game. Nintendo Ask you to have a LEGAL Company. Microsoft Ask You for Demo, aslo.

Wiiware = 3,000 Dls.
Alex May
...is probably drunk right now.
Level 10

hen hao wan

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: March 03, 2010, 03:35:38 AM »

Good luck.

Have you got anything to show yet, a prototype or something?

For something like this I would imagine that most artists would be wanting to work for pay rather than for profit share alone.

Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic