Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411498 Posts in 69373 Topics- by 58428 Members - Latest Member: shelton786

April 25, 2024, 08:58:57 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsHiddenThe DromeValley of the DeadUnpaid WorkArtist is in need of a programmer for an original online platform shooter!
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Artist is in need of a programmer for an original online platform shooter!  (Read 1813 times)
Delicious
Level 5

View Profile
« on: March 11, 2010, 08:29:16 AM »

Hey lovely programmers of Tigsource,
recently I had created some fun mockups and animations for learning purposes, and had decided that perhaps I could get some help with making it real by creating a game out of them with some help.

If the image above distorts, click: http://img706.imageshack.us/img706/5533/mockups.png

A great amount of sprites are already completed. I have a small GMK version so if you do use Game Maker, then you could have the option of continueing from the current code (Which NAL and created). There is a Google document that I had created to keep everything organized, and it has all the ideas and such inside.

Please PM me if you are willing, and we could get to know eachother better as well. Smiley

Blah Blah Blah <3
Twitter - Zjdelicious
Skofo
Level 10

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 11, 2010, 07:35:57 PM »

Pretty!

By "online" do you mean "online multiplayer"?

If you wish to make a video game from scratch, you must first invent the universe.
Parthon
Level 1

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 15, 2010, 12:36:36 AM »

That looks pretty sweet.

What platforms are you looking at putting it on? Browser vs stand alone? windows vs mac vs linux?
Jesseyay
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 15, 2010, 05:18:11 AM »

Looks neat.
I wouldn't mind making that in Flash if that's what you had in mind.
I'll send you a P.M and we can get chatting. Smiley
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic