Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411490 Posts in 69371 Topics- by 58428 Members - Latest Member: shelton786

April 24, 2024, 07:33:51 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsHiddenThe DromeValley of the DeadUnpaid WorkAS3 programmer / Artist looking for collaboration
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: AS3 programmer / Artist looking for collaboration  (Read 3061 times)
AlexanderOcias
Level 0

Games that change people

View Profile WWW
« on: March 11, 2010, 07:43:15 PM »

Howdy,

I'm looking for a designer (experience as artist or with audio would be good too) to collaborate with. I'm happy to join onto teams too, but I'm seeking a 6-month project at most.

I am experienced with Actionscript 3, as well as pixel art (no problem with doing one, the other, or both on a project).
AS3 works: [1] [2] [3, and some pixel art]
Additionally, I was the lead artist on Zogma.

If you want to see more of my pixel art work, contact me and I'll send it to you directly, as I don't keep it online anymore.

Also do a fair bit of 3D and graphic design, some of which can be viewed on my website.

If you're at all interested, feel free to email me (my email is in my profile), or PM me.

Cheers,
Alexander
Mir@k
Level 1

Pffffffft

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: March 11, 2010, 08:19:07 PM »

What kind of collab would you want to participate into? I'm currently looking for collaborators as well, to participate in any project.
I'm mostly a musician, but i'm also a vector artist and a pixel artist.

AlexanderOcias
Level 0

Games that change people

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: March 11, 2010, 08:27:05 PM »

I'm up for any kind of game (This is why I'm looking for someone to kickstart some design, I've got no real direction at the moment), as long as the project is of an appropriate size.
Mir@k
Level 1

Pffffffft

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: March 13, 2010, 02:53:16 AM »

For some, appropiate means big, and for others, small.
What is your stance?

Ouren
Enjoyed Some Pizza!
Level 7

Poppy Works

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: March 13, 2010, 04:19:31 PM »

I'm up for any kind of game (This is why I'm looking for someone to kickstart some design, I've got no real direction at the moment), as long as the project is of an appropriate size.

I have a few designs finished for a few games, as well as one I'd like to port to an up-to-date platform.

The two things I'd like to do that'd be most applicable would be making a digital version of my board game, or (like I said) porting my old ASCII game out of Visual Basic 6.

Let me know!~    Tongue

EDIT:
I'm a decent pixel artist, so I can do most of that work on the board-game.  Smiley Hand Thumbs Up Right
« Last Edit: March 13, 2010, 04:22:35 PM by Ouren » Logged

AlexanderOcias
Level 0

Games that change people

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: March 13, 2010, 09:20:00 PM »

For some, appropiate means big, and for others, small.
What is your stance?
As I said in my original post, a 6 month project is the biggest I'm available for at the moment. So no multiplayer business, RPGs, etc.

I have a few designs finished for a few games, as well as one I'd like to port to an up-to-date platform.

The two things I'd like to do that'd be most applicable would be making a digital version of my board game, or (like I said) porting my old ASCII game out of Visual Basic 6.

Let me know!~    Tongue

EDIT:
I'm a decent pixel artist, so I can do most of that work on the board-game.  Smiley Hand Thumbs Up Right

I'd be interested in taking a look, so if you could, send me through some more information. Smiley
Mir@k
Level 1

Pffffffft

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: March 13, 2010, 11:05:25 PM »

Then i'll be sending you some design documents in the course of the month. Smiley

Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic