Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411275 Posts in 69323 Topics- by 58380 Members - Latest Member: bob1029

March 28, 2024, 08:03:58 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsJobsPortfoliosExperienced Musician: Electronica / Acoustic Guitar
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Experienced Musician: Electronica / Acoustic Guitar  (Read 2474 times)
MattWolfe
« on: March 12, 2010, 08:51:54 AM »

hello gentlemen

i write music on both with laptop / guitar and i lovvveee games... especially 2d stuff like zelda style games... or click n play adventures but im open to alot of styles of games... 3d is cool too especially quirky style games that push the envelope (aka world of goo style stuff or the mirrors edge) I will be rather picky with who i want to work with only because ive been doing this a long time and am looking for some people to collaborate on a paid project... i have a rather diverse range of styles mostly electronic however i do play acoustic guitar and can write music aka the style of diablo 2... and merge guitar work with some quirky electronic, ive been told my music is both of high quality and is also unique. As i have invested alot of time and effort to my skills paid work is preferable.

this is the link to my soundcloud where you can find a wide array of tunes that would fit many game genres:

http://www.soundcloud.com/mattwolfe

also i have been released on a net label [cold fiction music] please contact me back if you are interested

my msn is: reconstructedthoughts
  • hotmail.com - if you cannot reach me on this forum for some reason however i will check in!

i only offer professional work and i will work closely with the developers to achieve positive results

- matt wolfe
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic