Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411278 Posts in 69323 Topics- by 58380 Members - Latest Member: bob1029

March 28, 2024, 12:54:31 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsHiddenThe DromeValley of the DeadUnpaid WorkLooking for: Programmer, C++, XNA, or another language to work with.
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Looking for: Programmer, C++, XNA, or another language to work with.  (Read 1668 times)
8-BitTonberry
Level 0

View Profile
« on: March 16, 2010, 11:32:37 AM »

Hey guys! Thanks for checking in!
I've just signed up to this site, as this is my first post, but I'm not really new to the game design scene.

I've kind of worked more or less solo on smaller 2D games using Game Maker, but recently I've tried to expand my horizons and learn C++.

Truth is, I'm not really a programmer, meaning, I don't have a major passion for it(Though I do enjoy it), and I find some concepts a little frightening.

I'm looking for a programmer to help me program a game. I have endless ideas and all kinds of neat original, or rarely used features to implement.

I'm more into designing 3D games, as the third dimension adds so much more to a game, and frankly, I've grown tired of making 2D graphics for a while.

I model 3D a lot, and I fancy myself pretty good at it. With a little time and guidance when it comes to rigging, I can make beautifully realistic animations.

I'd love to bring my ideas to life, and I love input from others as well. I'd like to have someone to work with that might share my interests, which are pretty vast.

If anyone would like more information, just ask.

Summary:
I'm a very basic programmer.
I'm a 2D graphic artist.
I'm a 3D modeler and animator.
I'm great at writing dialogue and stories.
I'm great with character design, and design in general.
I have many concepts and ideas for games and features.

I'm looking for a programmer, preferably quite proficient with C++, or XNA(To port to Xbox, or something).
Any other languages capable of high-end-like games like Shadow of the Colossis, Assassins Creed I and II, Crackdown, or similar games, of course, on a much smaller scale.

Please consider this post, and if you're at all interested, ask me anything. I'll post some samples shortly.

Thank youuu!

Examples:

Untextured, made low poly for a friend, but he gave up the idea, so I didn't texture it.

Another low poly piece. Lazily textured, because it was supposed to be a temporary test-type piece.

Quickly textured, was also a temporary place holder.

Made for a friends game. The turret in the background is a 3D model.

Just messing around. :D

Tileset test.
« Last Edit: March 16, 2010, 11:55:52 AM by 8-BitTonberry » Logged
Cheesus
Level 0

sup.

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2010, 08:10:27 PM »

Hey, I sent a reply. I work with Actionscript/Flash atm, though.
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic