Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411490 Posts in 69371 Topics- by 58428 Members - Latest Member: shelton786

April 24, 2024, 05:30:23 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsJobsOffering Paid WorkWanted: RPG Portrait Artist
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Wanted: RPG Portrait Artist  (Read 3647 times)
Craig Stern
Level 10

I'm not actually all that stern.

View Profile WWW
« on: March 30, 2010, 02:34:56 PM »

My, you're an awfully talented lot. Smiley I've got enough applications for now, I think, so I'll be locking this. Thanks to everyone who sent me an email!

Are you man/woman/non-gendered person
enough to do portrait art for this game?

So, here's the deal. My game's portrait artist appears to have gone AWOL. While annoying for me, this is a great opportunity for you! With my game's first downloadable demo release coming up soon, I need to get the game's portraits finished. I also need someone who can remain available as the project continues on towards completion, finishing up new portraits as necessary. Are you that man/woman/non-gendered art god who will step forward into the breach?

The game in question is Telepath RPG: Servants of God, a hybrid Western RPG / Japanese Strategy RPG.

This is the game's main page.
This is an interview I gave about the game back in February.
This is what you will be when you work on the game's portraits!

Well, okay, maybe that last one is overstating it a little. I can afford to pay a lump sum in the range of $600-$1000 USD--or, if you prefer, I can give you a 2.5% cut of monthly game sales during the first two years after the game is released. (All of this is, of course, totally negotiable.)

TSoG needs several dozen full-color character portraits. Portrait dimensions are 176 by 176 pixels.

Interested? Please send me an email with links to your portfolio / previous work, and how you prefer to be paid, and if I think you're right for the job, we can take it from there! Just shoot me a PM, or email me here.
« Last Edit: April 15, 2010, 10:13:30 AM by Craig Stern » Logged

Craig Stern
Level 10

I'm not actually all that stern.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2010, 03:42:56 PM »

I want to make it a little clearer where the in-game portraits are at, and what I need. Here are some portraits as they currently appear in-game.

While they look pretty nice, as you can see, they're only at the sketch stage. (The "picture frames" are not part of the portraits--those are a separate image that gets layered on top.) I'd like for these to be finished, either by getting cleaned up, colored and shaded, or by being redone in your own style, if you prefer to go that route. (The latter might make more sense, seeing as there are portraits that as of now do not have their own sketches.) Send me an email/PM and we can work out the details. Smiley
« Last Edit: April 01, 2010, 11:04:36 AM by Craig Stern » Logged

Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic