Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411490 Posts in 69371 Topics- by 58428 Members - Latest Member: shelton786

April 24, 2024, 11:23:44 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsJobsPortfoliosProgrammer looking for work
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Programmer looking for work  (Read 2129 times)
RabTom
Level 0

Programmer Extrodinaire

View Profile WWW
« on: March 30, 2010, 05:21:36 PM »

Hi, my name is Tom Rab. I'm a game developer that recently got into iphone development. I did my first contract for an iphone game late last year and finished it right before christmas! Now I'm working on another for the same company, but after I finish the prototype it's going to be awhile until the client can produce funds for the entire project, so I need another contract to fill the gap.

I'm mainly looking for a fair simple game to work on, I have a few things lined up for the future potentially, so I don't want to work on anything that will take very long to complete. For this reason I'm mainly looking for someone in need of an iPhone programmer, as iPhone games are usually fairly small in scope.

I can work alone, but I do prefer to work directly with a designer (it makes things a lot easier, as design docs are not always clear).

My portfolio and resume is located at http://tomrab.weheartgames.com I have a few iPhone prototypes I can show, so if you want to see them, let me know!

For iPhone engines/APIs I have experience with Unity (although I haven't directly used it for the iPhone), UIKit, cocos2d iphone and SIO2.

I'm only looking for serious developer's. I can't afford to work on a game for profit share. If you're interested you can contact me at thomas (dot) rab (at) gmail (dot) com

EDIT: Doh, thanks for changing the icon, my bad  Embarrassed
« Last Edit: March 31, 2010, 01:22:31 AM by RabTom » Logged
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic