Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411283 Posts in 69325 Topics- by 58380 Members - Latest Member: bob1029

March 29, 2024, 08:01:14 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsHiddenThe DromeValley of the DeadUnpaid Work(FOUND) Looking for graphic artists to collaborate on some game projects
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: (FOUND) Looking for graphic artists to collaborate on some game projects  (Read 1233 times)
richtaur
Level 0

the galaxy is at peace

View Profile WWW
« on: April 06, 2010, 03:30:59 PM »

Hi! I'm a professional programmer (but amateur game developer) looking to collaborate with passionate graphic artists on some game projects for fun and hopefully someday profit. I've worked with many designers before, and I'm primarily looking for pixel artists with excellent communication and availability.

Getting close to shipping a web and mobile game, and have another sprite-based (medieval fantasy-ish) game in the mix as well. Please PM me if interested. Would love to see what kind of work you can do and I can show you my prototypes as well.

Thanks!

Edit: Got some great replies, thanks! I have contacted or will be contacting some excellent artists from these forums. But please do ping me if you'd like to just chat about your projects and maybe collaborate in the future. I would love to establish good relationships with other developers/designers!
« Last Edit: April 15, 2010, 02:13:48 PM by richtaur » Logged

game developer and artist
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic