Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411430 Posts in 69363 Topics- by 58416 Members - Latest Member: JamesAGreen

April 20, 2024, 12:51:49 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsHiddenThe DromeValley of the DeadUnpaid WorkWriter (Looking For Project)
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Writer (Looking For Project)  (Read 1337 times)
Mothlight
Level 0

View Profile
« on: April 07, 2010, 07:47:33 PM »

I'm a writer with a background in the arts currently writing about games. Wanting to do... anything, really. Editing, scenarios, dialogue, menus, etc. Intelligent, quick copy with a penchant for dialogue and a lot of creativity. Easy to work with* (I just want to be involved and learn about the collaborative process, honestly).

*Does not kiss on the lips.
Tumetsu
Level 10

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2010, 12:16:06 AM »

Well, I might have use for some writing. I'm currently developing a scifi point & click adventure (still early stages, engine and first level almost complete). Though I have mainly planned the storyline I think I might need some help with some dialogues. Along with dialogues, I have use for proofreader, preferably native english speaker to fix all my grammar and spelling errors. However, I can find someone else for this job too, so if you don't like it, it's ok. And eventhough the story is planned already, I don't mind it if you want to give some insights or ideas related to it too Smiley

Game's main characters are Drake and talking intelligent computer Tycho who found themselves in strange research center Alhazen. Drake seems to suffer from somekind amnesia so Tycho offers to lead him out of the abandoned research center to the city outside. But there is something strange going on and Tycho seems to be hiding something...

More detailed, though slightly outdated storyline can be found here: http://www.adventuredevelopers.com/forum/index.php?topic=2376.0 I sugeest you to read it to decide if you are interested in my project Smiley

Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic