Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411528 Posts in 69377 Topics- by 58433 Members - Latest Member: Bohdan_Zoshchenko

April 28, 2024, 10:51:02 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsDeveloperAudioOctober November December
Pages: 1 [2]
Print
Author Topic: October November December  (Read 6680 times)
GregWS
Level 10

a module, repeatable in any direction and rotation

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: April 27, 2010, 07:14:12 PM »

Just donated now!  Smiley

I think you're right that most people don't donate, and I almost never do either.  But when someone releases something for free that I really, really love, donating feels like the only right thing to do.  Wink
Well, thanks a lot then, I'm glad you like it so much. Smiley If I ever do a CD release of anything, you'll get a free copy, promise. Tongue
Woah, thanks a lot!  Beer!

EDIT: and I may actually use one of your songs on a little project I'm working on right now; we'll see.  If I do, I'll definitely send you a beta.  Wink
Brother Android
Level 10

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: April 29, 2010, 02:52:22 PM »

I may actually use one of your songs on a little project I'm working on right now; we'll see.  If I do, I'll definitely send you a beta.  Wink
Alright, that sounds cool. Smiley

BrixxieBee
Level 2

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: April 29, 2010, 07:00:03 PM »

I just listened to this album again. I haven't listened to it since the day it came out. I gotta say man, I like it a lot. My favorite songs are the more structured ones... "It Rains," and "A Walk in the Cold."

Your music's tonality is similar to the stuff I do... http://www.jamesdaniello.com/demo

Let me know if you want to do a collab some time. If you come up with some material you want to work on with me, send it over and I'll mess with it.

James
Brother Android
Level 10

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: May 19, 2010, 09:39:31 PM »

I like your songs; they're quite chill. I especially liked "Ion".

Anyway, I've never tried a collab with anyone; it might be fun to do sometime.

feeblethemighty
Level 1

@feeblethemighty

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: June 07, 2010, 09:02:14 PM »

I think i found this album after playing through Hero Core a few times and enjoying the music from that.  It's great!  Can't stop listening to it!   Tears of Joy

i make chiptunes, uketunes, games and more!  feeblethemighty.com
sugarbeard
Level 5

View Profile WWW
« Reply #25 on: June 09, 2010, 02:39:24 PM »

Just listened to this album again today on my way home from work. Still just as fresh and awesome. Your beats are sick and I get a serious Boards of Canada vibe from some tracks, like A Walk in the Cold.

So when's the next album??  Coffee

JoGribbs
« Reply #26 on: June 09, 2010, 05:56:37 PM »

Just thought I'd say that it's 3 in the morning where I am. I can't sleep, and this album is just doing... something to my brain. Something wonderful, mind you. I absolutely love it.
Brother Android
Level 10

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: June 11, 2010, 08:06:57 AM »

Just thought I'd say that it's 3 in the morning where I am. I can't sleep, and this album is just doing... something to my brain. Something wonderful, mind you. I absolutely love it.
Thanks a lot. 3 in the morning is the best time for listening to music, I find.

So when's the next album??  Coffee
It's not an album, and it's nothing like this, but there is... something, on its way relatively soon.

Pages: 1 [2]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic