Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411491 Posts in 69371 Topics- by 58428 Members - Latest Member: shelton786

April 25, 2024, 03:44:54 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsJobsOffering Paid WorkLooking for video editor / game trailer creator
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Looking for video editor / game trailer creator  (Read 3491 times)
KommanderKlobb
Level 0

designer, coder, co-founder of Honeyslug

View Profile WWW
« on: April 13, 2010, 03:18:36 AM »

Hey there,

So, we (Honeyslug) made a game called Kahoots (www.savethekahoots.com), originally on flash, then PSP and we're now working on an iPhone version..

We'd like to release a proper trailer and are looking for someone to work with on it, as we have no experience of doing video editing / creation ourselves. We have a ton of art and animation assets, as well as loads of videos of gameplay footage - but we'd like to edit the whole lot together into something a bit special... 

All the tutorials in the game are delivered musically - sung to the player by a creature called the Pegbeast (my image on this forum). So, for this new trailer we've written a new (full length) song.. and we're thinking that the video could be part gameplay trailer and part music video - all done in the homespun / DIY aesthetic of the game (we definitely don't want something super-slick)

If this sounds like something you might be interested in, do drop me a line and send some examples of your work - though it's definitely worth playing the flash game on the Kahoots website first though..

Cheers!

Ricky

klobb.posterous.com<br />www.honeyslug.com <br />www.hohokum.com<br />www.savethekahoots.com
ACasalena
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2010, 06:42:50 AM »

I know a guy who's expert at this, he has done short trailors for smirnof and other companies.

Is this a paid project?
ChocolatierGames
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 08, 2017, 07:16:10 PM »

Hello! I am a video editor that specializes in trailers. I will provide a fast turnaround, and quality work. email me at [email protected] if you are interested.

matwek
« Reply #3 on: February 09, 2017, 12:06:22 AM »

I think you might be a little late to the party with this one
Grhyll
Level 2

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: February 09, 2017, 01:26:15 AM »

This is hilarious XD

Programmer at The Game Bakers
3-50.net
Current project: oQo
_glitch
« Reply #5 on: February 09, 2017, 02:06:11 AM »

Maybe another person is interested in his services.

But if he offers his services, he should post in the Portfolios board.
sbeast
Level 1

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: February 09, 2017, 03:19:22 PM »

Hey there...

...I will provide a fast turnaround...

Tears of Joy

Sbeast - Composer / Cover Artist / Guitarist
http://luxbellator.com/portfolio
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to: