Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411500 Posts in 69373 Topics- by 58429 Members - Latest Member: Alternalo

April 25, 2024, 02:24:53 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsHiddenThe DromeValley of the DeadUnpaid WorkExperienced Artist Looking for Programmer for new project.
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Experienced Artist Looking for Programmer for new project.  (Read 1359 times)
Jamie_D
Level 0

View Profile
« on: April 15, 2010, 09:02:09 AM »

Hello all,

I'm a 3d artist currently working at a games studio in the Uk and have been browsing tigsource for a while now.After wanting to start a game project outside of work for a long time, I'm finally taking the plunge and hoping to start a small game project with a experienced programmer.

I have some basic mechanic designs already but I am more interested in what we can come up with together, so we could either work off one of the pre-existing ideas, reiterate them or come up with something completely different and new.

In terms of the end product, I am happy with either a browser game or iphone title, but my strength is 3d artwork so it would be have to be 3d to some degree.

Below is a link to my portfolio, you can get an idea of my skill level (bearing in mind i haven't had a chance to put art from recent games Iv worked on).

www.jamesdegen.blogspot.com

As mentioned, because I am working, for me this will strictly be a spare-time project.

If I have missed anything out, broken the rules or you have any questions, please dont hesitant to reply or PM!

Cheers

Jamie D
Freelance VFX Artist

Devblogs
10 Seconds of sand

On Steam
Hellscreen
Vaporwave Pinball

Free games

10 SOS
Jamie_D
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2010, 12:56:25 PM »

-Update-

Found someone to work with, so thank you to all those that replied.

Hopefully, youl be hearing from us soon with some artwork, demos, etc

Cheers

Jamie D
Freelance VFX Artist

Devblogs
10 Seconds of sand

On Steam
Hellscreen
Vaporwave Pinball

Free games

10 SOS
Pages: [1]