Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411414 Posts in 69360 Topics- by 58415 Members - Latest Member: sophi_26

April 16, 2024, 10:48:52 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsJobsPortfoliosOMG LETS MAKE VIDGAMEZ!!!!ONE (ARTIST)
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: OMG LETS MAKE VIDGAMEZ!!!!ONE (ARTIST)  (Read 3038 times)
murray1024
« on: April 15, 2010, 09:51:54 AM »

Hi there, I'm am a graphix expert for you.  Plz visit blog at http://iteratedfunction.blogspot.com/ and then hire me and then get work from me and then pay me through Paypal.  You will not regret experience with me, promise!

Also play this game I worked on http://fishfoodgame.com/  I make all art for it, even the fish!  They were the hardest part!  After you play it tell the programmer of the game to charge for it so I can get royalties so I can eat food because I am SO HUNGRY!!!  Thank you!!!

Great day you are having!

--//MESSAGE END!!! ALL CAPS ALL THE TIME!!!!!!!TWO

jotapeh
Level 10

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2010, 10:02:13 AM »

I like the fish food game, the art is nice even, but it's hard to take you seriously when you type like that.
Sos
Level 8

I make bad games

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: April 15, 2010, 11:42:00 AM »

This forum needs you Smiley

murray1024
« Reply #3 on: April 16, 2010, 08:49:13 PM »

Thanks to both of you!  I am serious about being super hungry though.  Luscious, hand-pixeled bitmaps are waiting for anyone who wants to buy them.  I will even discount for projects that are all artsy and whatnot (more Out of this World and Flower and less Ubisoft Imagine XP FarmGrinding Till You Die)

Manbaby on first post, ACHIEVEMENT UNLOCKED.
Inane
TIGSource Editor
Level 10

Arsenic for the Art Forum

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: April 25, 2010, 01:36:03 AM »

Hey man! It's always good to have pictures in the thread. Pictures > links. Who, Me? Also, you say hand-pixelled but I only see higher resolution artowrk Tongue Beyond that it's all awesome. Good luck!

real art looks like the mona lisa or a halo poster and is about being old or having your wife die and sometimes the level goes in reverse
murray1024
« Reply #5 on: April 30, 2010, 06:44:09 PM »

I'm a billion years late replying to you but thanks for making me feel welcome.  Also thanks for painting a picture of a shark with a fucking handgun.   
That made my day!   Beer!
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic