Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411502 Posts in 69373 Topics- by 58429 Members - Latest Member: Alternalo

April 25, 2024, 03:28:22 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsPlayerGamesMarvel vs Capcom 3
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 39
Print
Author Topic: Marvel vs Capcom 3  (Read 93071 times)
Kramlack
« on: April 20, 2010, 12:42:51 AM »

___
Vice President of Marketing, Romeo Pie Software
Level 10

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2010, 12:53:44 AM »

I don't see how they can top the

that is MvC2.
undertech
« Reply #2 on: April 20, 2010, 12:54:02 AM »

I could never figure out how to play these types of games. All I know is MvC2 in its day was insanely popular. Everytime I glance at the screen though I only see 1 thing: some dude firing a giant beam rifle over and over again.
Türbo Bröther
Fidget Crooner
Pixelhead
Level 10

Rockin' it inside out

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 20, 2010, 01:07:18 AM »

I tried playing MvC2 once. I didn't know what was going on.
The Monster King
Level 10

FRKUC im ALWAYS ANGRY AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAnerd

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 20, 2010, 01:30:39 AM »

this better damn well have cool obscure capcom characters

i will go to capcom hq and piss in their flowerboxes if i don't have my captain commando (captain commando is the best his team includes a ninja and ninja are better than pirates because they have ninja stars what do pirates have a gun yeah like EVERYBODY ELSE cowboys well captain commando is a cowboy whoops he also has an ALIEN MUMMY not just a regular mummy from boring old egypt he's from OUTER SPACE and he has ACID KNIVES does that exist on other planets IT DOES they can melt your face off and cut it at the same time and also he has a BABY RIDING A ROBOT he's the smartest guy and his robot doesn't have a supply of missiles, it MAKES ITS OWN MISSILES ON THE SPOT that is infinite missiles)

captain sword is the best super move because the power of friendship between a hero, a ninja (sometimes 2, see

), a space mummy and a baby riding a robot creates a giant laser sword and they cut a dude with it

also captain commando can make fire AND lightning come out of his arms those are the elements of heroes and he has cool sunglasses

what DOESN'T he have? a cool bandanna

that's where Jin Saotome comes in, ok so what is your job programmer you must feel good about your manliness, this guy pilots giant robots that is like 35 corvettes one on top of the other, also HIS PUNCHES ARE ON FIRE he has a sword but only uses it to finish the job and who needs a sword when you have

that is crazy they both punch at the same time, i wish i could punch at the same time as a robot could

Hayato the guy with a laser sword and Strider Hiryu the not exactly ninja with a not exactly laser sword are two characters i definitely want back in because they were badass (Hayato has a plasma sword that is like a burning laser (thats hot) and strider hiryu his sword is made of mysterious energy and he has robot panthers)

==----- you can go piss now

===---- was it yellow

and now i enter the realm of dreams but if i could fit all swear words i would, i want Tech Romancer AKA in the glorious gapanes land Choukou Senki Kikaioh, a parody game about giant robots, and since giant robots are serious business, a parody of giant robots is serious business too. so yeah capcom fuck your resident evil bullshit "hello im a guy with a gun what an interesting character design my powers against guys like the hulk and iron man are run the fuck away" a giant robot that is fueled by the hearts of adolescents is a bit more efficient than a pistol but lets run a comparison, rocket punch vs pistol

against human pistol has pierced heart and died
against human rocket punch has crushed human (could not find heart, presumed not beating anymore)

against really big monster pistol takes 250 shots it is pretty long
against really big monster rocket punch has no effect WHAT no look adolescent boy look into your heart the power is there MEGA FIRE ROCKET PUNCH LOVE ATTACK no more monster bitch it took two hits and first one didn't count

against other super robot puny pistol does no damage even a rocket launcher barely scratches the shiny high-saturation colored rare-alloy armor
against other super robot rocket punch makes it realize that they are on same side fighting for justice, net gain of 100% in fighting power since we are two now

this is important because the hulk is a very strong green humans and he does not care for pistol bullets but maybe he will finally listen to being rocket punched by a fist his size

ok now i will put random games of capcom that were good in hopes of sparking imagination

because seriously 3333 characters from street fighter is gay

man why arent there any better images of battle circuit that game is the best well maybe besides D&D the arcade game but D&D isn't really capcom unless you count King of Dragons or knights of the round i guass

more mecha is a good thing

man wikipedia thanks for having all those images those two last guys were in namco x capcom its a great game play it

armored warriors what are you doing there if Jin is in youre not needed your characters arent as cool as those in cyberbots aw dont cry you still have cool mecha design

two of those were assists in the first MvC

i never spam enough captain commando ok

this chick is both as an assist in the first MvC and also as a cool cameo pixelated on a guy from the next game's jacket, that is Falcon from

what the hell is eidos doing there what

haha sonson you are remade as a girl in MvC2

man why hasn't this been in a capcom vs game before

if useless human with pistol can be in, useless human with water bottle is just as good

make it

this game apparently has a huge following oh look its a guy with a sword (tm)

that will be it for my awesome imagespam

obviously i have skipped more recent titles and things that had been used before like Viewtiful Joe who is in Tatsunoko vs Capcom but of course there's a lot of recent awesome stuff that can be used like Ookami and Onimusha and sengoku basara and monster hunter and whatever like mega man, put zero in this dont leave him in tatsunoko vs capcom he is lonely and not gba fag zero either

but i like the old weird things and wish they had more screentime in case it wasnt obvious enough by my spam of 12000k images

what do you guys think of the old awesome things do you think they must make way for the new and popular look at me i am a guy with a gun etc oh yeah i am a douche with a sword we are generic
undertech
« Reply #5 on: April 20, 2010, 01:42:42 AM »

trying too hard to be epic

Word on the street is Cave Story will be in it.
gunmaggot
« Reply #6 on: April 20, 2010, 03:15:37 AM »

trying too hard to be epic

Word on the street is Cave Story will be in it.

Go away, that was a fun enough post and this is a celebration.

Anyway:

Somebody needs to show this trailer to Roger Ebert.
undertech
« Reply #7 on: April 20, 2010, 04:50:00 AM »

But I'm still loading the pictures from it so I can't tell just how fun it is.
Tuba
Level 10

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8 on: April 20, 2010, 05:28:30 AM »

On MvC2 Capcom pretty much got every sprite they had in stock and made a game with them! Hence, the 50+ characters.. now they don't have as much 3D characters sprites done, so it should have less characters and be less crazy..

Well, I'm happy to finally see the sequel to my favorite fighting game.

Demon Lizardman
Level 3

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 20, 2010, 05:58:06 AM »

I actually heard that it will have more characters in it, rumors are Deadpool and Wesker will be in it.

shig
« Reply #10 on: April 20, 2010, 06:08:31 AM »

I want Gene to be in it so bad but it probably won't happen.
moi
Level 10

DILF SANTA

View Profile WWW
« Reply #11 on: April 20, 2010, 06:58:33 AM »

Yeah this looks crazy.
Would be even crazier if they throw in Disney characters

subsystems   subsystems   subsystems
Enshoku
Level 1

woooo~

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 20, 2010, 07:04:08 AM »

If the alyssa chick from clocktower3 is in, I'm buying the game and maining her...because if you lose to that*, you should be banned from fighting games forever.

*providing she doesn't have that bow. The failbow may have failed in 3d, but in 2d that could be gimperrific.
sugarbeard
Level 5

View Profile WWW
« Reply #13 on: April 20, 2010, 07:14:48 AM »

Yeah this looks crazy.
Would be even crazier if they throw in Disney characters

Dibs on the Genie.

I'm pretty stoked for this. I still think the best one of the series was X-Men vs Street Fighter, but I still love the insanity that ensues in these games. Definitely hope that Deadpool rumor pans out also!! Chances are high what with him getting his own movie and new found resurgence of popularity he's been getting.

Tuba
Level 10

View Profile WWW
« Reply #14 on: April 20, 2010, 07:23:57 AM »

Confirmed to have a little more then 30 characters. 16 already identified apparently:
http://kotaku.com/5518018/marvel-vs-capcom-3s-bombastic-trailer-reveals-16-characters

Also, it will have a story! Shocked
http://kotaku.com/5518024/marvel-vs-capcom-3-will-be-a-living-comic-with-a-deep-story

Delmore
Unironically Unfunny
Level 1

haha dude i love indie games!!!

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: April 20, 2010, 08:35:34 AM »

Glad to see this steered in the complete opposite direction of what the VS. series was about.
MaloEspada
« Reply #16 on: April 20, 2010, 08:43:07 AM »

Wow, that teaser kicked ass.
Now only if I had a PS3..
Demon Lizardman
Level 3

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 20, 2010, 09:21:15 AM »

In the silhouette, you can barely make out a Super Skrull, Dante and Deadpool, also look in the group pic, you'll see them better.

sugarbeard
Level 5

View Profile WWW
« Reply #18 on: April 20, 2010, 09:43:25 AM »

Super Skrull is a fantastic idea. I'll definitely be added him to my crew. I can only image him being deadly.

Kramlack
« Reply #19 on: April 20, 2010, 09:56:13 AM »

Dante and Deadpool. Here Capcom, have some more money.  Grin:handmoneyR:
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 39
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic