Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411423 Posts in 69363 Topics- by 58416 Members - Latest Member: JamesAGreen

April 18, 2024, 04:07:40 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsHiddenThe DromeValley of the DeadUnpaid WorkArtist looking for Collaboration
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Artist looking for Collaboration  (Read 1484 times)
TheOutlander
Level 0

View Profile
« on: April 21, 2010, 11:50:08 AM »

Hello, I am looking for anyone who needs an artist. Preferably someone within North America so the time zones work together as i live in canada. I don't have any experience in making games, but I did take an animation course in highschool so I have an amateurish understanding of Flash. I am currently in my second year of University going for my Bachelor of Fine Arts. This summer I am going to try to teach myself 3d modeling with the help of a book on Zbrush and then i will be taking a course to further my 3d modeling skills in next fall-spring.

That being said, my strengths reside in concept art. But i can animate in flash.

Here is a link to my deviant art account, there isn't a ton on there.
http://theoutlander37.deviantart.com/

If you like what you see, PM me, possibly with a request of what you would like to see as a test of my skills.

Also I have been working on a Fantasy story in the context of a video game, along with gameplay mechanics to go with it. My friends tell me it would be an awesome game and the story is unique and original. I don't know if that counts for anything, but i thought it would be nice to mention.

I eagerly await any responses as I am very enthusiastic about being part of the game development process.
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic