Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411520 Posts in 69380 Topics- by 58436 Members - Latest Member: GlitchyPSI

May 01, 2024, 02:19:06 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsDeveloperBusinesshow can i retake my money from offerpal
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: how can i retake my money from offerpal  (Read 1574 times)
lingo1357
Level 0

View Profile
« on: April 22, 2010, 06:25:33 AM »

Hello

i've signed an aggrement with offerpal media(http://offerpal.com)
and it's about 100 days that i've request them to return the money but they don't do this!!! also i've written to them several emails but they donn't even respond!!

how can i retake my money from them? please inform me. is there some where i can complain?

Cry

thanks
Christian Knudsen
Level 10

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2010, 07:27:11 AM »

I see you've also got a thread on this on indiegamer: http://forums.indiegamer.com/showthread.php?t=20731

If you have a contract with Offerpal and they're in breach of that contract, you can take legal action. This will require a lawyer, though, and the expenses for that will be more than the $500 you've paid Offerpal. Like was suggested in your other thread, you can try a chargeback on your credit card. Otherwise, it's hard to give you suggestions when we don't know the details of the arrangement you had with Offerpal. What in particular were you dissatisfied with?

Laserbrain Studios
Currently working on Hidden Asset (TIGSource DevLog)
Offerpal
TIGBaby

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 29, 2010, 07:43:49 AM »

Hi lingo1357. This is Matt with Offerpal, and I can help with your situation. I'm a little unclear on the details, however. Did you sign up as a developer? In that case, we don't require any payment -- in fact, we pay you. If you don't mind emailing me with more details at matt.mcallister @ offerpal.com (removing the spaces), I'd be glad to investigate it for you.

Thanks,
matt
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic