Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411521 Posts in 69377 Topics- by 58431 Members - Latest Member: Bohdan_Zoshchenko

April 28, 2024, 05:03:12 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsDeveloperPlaytestingGiant Floating Island Adventure
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Giant Floating Island Adventure  (Read 1509 times)
QOG
Level 3

View Profile WWW
« on: April 24, 2010, 08:18:12 PM »

My LD17 entry.

http://www.ludumdare.com/compo/ludum-dare-17/?action=preview&uid=1511
Feedback appreciated
Jonathan
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2010, 08:20:12 PM »

Just letting you know that I'm checking out your game because the title intrigued me... am I on a giant floating island?  Am I a giant floating island?  Gentleman  Can't wait to find out!
hyperduck
Level 10

Music and Noises

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: April 25, 2010, 06:33:51 AM »

Cool game man. Don't like sound effect you have for the rain, or droplets, it's really harsh, and instantly irritating. Personally I would try something with less attack, maybe even an actual water drop sound effect.

I thought that maybe the guy runs a little too fast, when i was trying to climb the small platforms i kept slipping off countless times. The jumping I kept messing up but I figured you jump then you move while at your highest point in the jump. Other than that, so far i really enjoy it!

QOG
Level 3

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: April 25, 2010, 06:39:07 PM »

Cool game man. Don't like sound effect you have for the rain, or droplets, it's really harsh, and instantly irritating. Personally I would try something with less attack, maybe even an actual water drop sound effect.

I thought that maybe the guy runs a little too fast, when i was trying to climb the small platforms i kept slipping off countless times. The jumping I kept messing up but I figured you jump then you move while at your highest point in the jump. Other than that, so far i really enjoy it!
Glad you enjoyed the game. I wasn't really happy with the droplet sound either, but I already only had half the time to work on this (I spent a grand total of one day to make this) so the game wasn't as polished as I would have liked.
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic