Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411276 Posts in 69323 Topics- by 58380 Members - Latest Member: bob1029

March 28, 2024, 10:30:54 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsHiddenThe DromeValley of the DeadUnpaid WorkFrostfire looking for hot steamy pixel artist or musician collaboration
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Frostfire looking for hot steamy pixel artist or musician collaboration  (Read 2902 times)
Codestar
Level 1

One man, one game

View Profile WWW
« on: April 27, 2010, 04:57:31 AM »

Hi I'm kaikimi and I'm currently seeking a pixel artist to collaborate with on my game Frostfire.

Website
http://studiokaikimi.blogspot.com

I'm looking for someone who can help me get pixel art for my game done and add some new flavor to it in the process. I've already got a working engine and level editor done for my game, so now I'm moving towards the more creative aspects of design.

I'm also looking for a musician to collaborate with to give my game a good mix of different styles of music to go along with mine.

Both of these positions are collaborative so I will be working hard  side by side with you all to make this game whilst programming it so we can make this the best game it can be.

If anyone's interested PM me or post here. thanks Gentleman

Check out my current game project:
Mine to the sky
Miko Galvez
Level 7

Designer & Engineer

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2010, 07:03:37 PM »

I just want to confirm, is it "pixel artist" or "spriter" that you need?

Codestar
Level 1

One man, one game

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: May 02, 2010, 09:19:53 AM »

uhhh... there's a difference?

Mine to the sky
Miko Galvez
Level 7

Designer & Engineer

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: May 02, 2010, 06:44:44 PM »

There are spriters that can't do pixel art like what Dex usually does (scenes, etc). Some sprite but can't do tiles, stuff like that.

Codestar
Level 1

One man, one game

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: May 03, 2010, 04:40:23 AM »

Well that's more of a difference of skill than a completely new definition. I'll mostly be doing all the large pixelart for cutscenes and whatnot. I just need someone who can animate and draw tiles.

Mine to the sky
oganalp
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 03, 2010, 07:52:41 AM »

Hello. What type of music you want and in what format? I listened to some of the stuff at your website. They sound retro but they also sound MIDI/Mod ish, so I wanted to ask.

www.oganalp.com - Composer, Singer.
Codestar
Level 1

One man, one game

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: May 03, 2010, 10:24:12 AM »

That's really kinda what I would like to go for. Sort of a mix of retro with a high quality snes sound you could say. I'm open to new ideas though depending on the composer's talents.

Mine to the sky
oganalp
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 05, 2010, 08:22:37 AM »

Hi;

What I mean is, what format are the music in your game? If it is NOT Mod or MIDI, I can be of help as I prefer to work as a full production (Wave -> Mp3 -> Ogg kinda pre-mixed stuff).

Oganalp

PS: You can check my work at www.oganalp.com though I don't have any retro examples there, I can still do it.

www.oganalp.com - Composer, Singer.
Codestar
Level 1

One man, one game

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8 on: May 05, 2010, 09:43:29 AM »

Yeah my stuff is in .ogg format. I probably should have mentioned that in my post.

Mine to the sky
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic