Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411528 Posts in 69377 Topics- by 58433 Members - Latest Member: Bohdan_Zoshchenko

April 28, 2024, 10:11:08 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsCommunityTownhallInteractive Fiction weekly news: IF URLs
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Interactive Fiction weekly news: IF URLs  (Read 1445 times)
george
Level 7

View Profile
« on: April 30, 2010, 05:34:32 PM »

hey all, I wanted to introduce a simple site I've been building for the past month or so,

IF URLs

IF URLs is weekly interactive fiction links. Every week I take interesting, noteworthy and newsworthy IF links and put them in one place.

If you don't want to follow feeds of the many IF sites, but still would like to keep up with the IF scene, or find new IF sites and links, IF URLs is for you.

Once a week, the good stuff, that's it. It's on twitter too @ifurlsHand Thumbs Up Left Hand Thumbs Up Right
george
Level 7

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2010, 09:02:31 AM »

Just an update that the site has a new home:

ifurls.tumblr.com

george
Level 7

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 23, 2010, 01:41:00 PM »

A small update that I've added a calendar, to find upcoming IF events. Next week for example we have several happenings in Seattle and Boston.

Also the coverage has branched out into the Russian, Spanish, French, Italian, and German IF communities; I try to find links/news of general interest to an international audience and include them in the weekly list.

So if you'd like to occasionally check out what's going on in IF, see the site at http://ifurls.tumblr.com/, or follow on Twitter at @IFURLs.
fraxcell
Level 5

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 23, 2010, 04:18:46 PM »

Just wanted to say that, as someone interested in IF who has never had much experience with it, following your site has really been helpful in giving me some starting points in experiencing what IF has to offer. Thanks Gentleman

george
Level 7

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 31, 2010, 02:34:49 PM »

I've just posted a 'best of 2010' in interactive fiction news. From the release of GET LAMP to Andrew Plotkin raising $30,000+ to do IF fulltime (!), it's actually been a pretty exciting year for IF.

Check out the best quotes and links here:

http://ifurls.tumblr.com

Happy new year all Smiley
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic