Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411281 Posts in 69324 Topics- by 58380 Members - Latest Member: bob1029

March 28, 2024, 10:40:38 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsJobsCollaborationsLights! Camera! Action! ACTION 52 OWNS (let's do this)
Pages: 1 ... 60 61 [62] 63 64 ... 96
Print
Author Topic: Lights! Camera! Action! ACTION 52 OWNS (let's do this)  (Read 535002 times)
JMickle
Level 10

View Profile
« Reply #1220 on: June 25, 2010, 09:38:44 AM »

that game shitted me up
.....when that blue skull exploded oh my god, and then i opened a door and i got hit as soon as i opened it and my hand automatically went to bash escape......

Neonlare
Level 1

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1221 on: June 25, 2010, 04:00:29 PM »

Amazing game, got to level 4 aswell before finding myself unable to continue, congrats!  Coffee
Saker
« Reply #1222 on: June 27, 2010, 08:07:23 AM »

Unfortunately I'll be busy as hell this week Sad
oranda
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1223 on: June 27, 2010, 12:45:45 PM »

It's Illuminator time again!

Heck YES. The first time I found the rift in the wall I literally jumped. Awesome game.

What exactly do the Christmas lights do?
Pishtaco
Level 10

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1224 on: June 27, 2010, 01:03:12 PM »

Storm over the Desert is done!
Download .exe
Play online (may take a while to load)

Kudos to unsilentwill (art) and Javet (music).

Changes in this version: music and two checkpoints.

ArmchairArmada
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1225 on: June 27, 2010, 04:27:52 PM »

I'm trying to figure out what I want to do.  I lost a lot of interest in working on Ooze and development has practically come to a standstill.  Too much needs to be done to realistically be able to finish in a reasonable amount of time and I would like to take a break from it for a while.  On the other hand, what I have is fairly decent and I would rather not have this work go to waste.  If I had the option of being able to shelf it for a couple of months then go back to it later I'd choose to do that, but that doesn't seem to be in line with the spirit of this group project.
EruditeDragon
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #1226 on: June 27, 2010, 06:07:27 PM »

Download .exe

Just finished this, It's short, but awesome!  It really felt like an arcade game (specifically, something from Taito), which is certainly a good thing.  I almost expected to see a notice saying 'Insert Coin' when I died.  I really liked the fact that it isn't too difficult to get new units; money is pretty easy to come by, and the units aren't too expensive.  All in all, this was great.  Give yourself a pat on the back, man.  You've earned it.

EDIT:  I have discovered a combo system of sorts exists.  This game is now even better.
« Last Edit: June 27, 2010, 11:31:52 PM by EruditeDragon » Logged
MaloEspada
« Reply #1227 on: June 27, 2010, 06:19:17 PM »

Download .exe

I'm not too fond of the "YOU NEED TO GET HURT TO PROCEED" design thing. It was cool but I didn't beat it.
unsilentwill
Level 9

O, the things left unsaid!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1228 on: June 27, 2010, 06:32:48 PM »

weren't you curious about the ending  Who, Me?

It's good to be done, and I kind of want to start another? The rest of you, there's so much to be interested in for each project so I suggest you work through it and finish soon!!

deathtotheweird
« Reply #1229 on: June 27, 2010, 06:34:56 PM »

I agree with EruditeDragon, that game is awesome. Really fun. Great graphics and cool explosions. Kinda like Xoldiers in a sense that you have to sacrifice tanks to proceed sometimes.

Also, one of the best game over screens.
lowpoly
Level 4

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1230 on: June 27, 2010, 06:58:46 PM »

I'm trying to figure out what I want to do.  I lost a lot of interest in working on Ooze and development has practically come to a standstill.  Too much needs to be done to realistically be able to finish in a reasonable amount of time and I would like to take a break from it for a while.  On the other hand, what I have is fairly decent and I would rather not have this work go to waste.  If I had the option of being able to shelf it for a couple of months then go back to it later I'd choose to do that, but that doesn't seem to be in line with the spirit of this group project.

post what you have so far and let people give it a run. The response may be enough to give you a push in either direction.

increpare
« Reply #1231 on: June 27, 2010, 10:01:51 PM »

Cheetahmen is driving me crazy.  I'm giving myself until Sunday to get it done (+/- polish).  Sorry it's taking so long.
Pishtaco
Level 10

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1232 on: June 27, 2010, 10:06:45 PM »

I'm not too fond of the "YOU NEED TO GET HURT TO PROCEED" design thing. It was cool but I didn't beat it.

Oops, it's not supposed to be like that. There shouldn't be any obstacle which you can't get past with four tanks. However, the rocks at the start are placed randomly - I tried to do it in a way which always leaves a big enough path through, but maybe didn't tune it quite right.

PleasingFungus
Level 7

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1233 on: June 27, 2010, 10:41:47 PM »

What exactly do the Christmas lights do?
They're like the windows and clock and so on: they let you see ghouls that walk in front of them. Standing in the middle of a long string of christmas lights can be an effective tactic, though it's not as safe as hiding in a closet.

Download .exe

~~VICTORY~~
(the bit just after the second checkpoint is completely delicious)

Finished games: Manufactoria! International King of Wine!
And others on my site.
increpare
« Reply #1234 on: June 27, 2010, 11:11:02 PM »

Download .exe

Oh hey I can finish this game.  Neat.  I enjoyed it!
L
Level 1

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1235 on: June 27, 2010, 11:23:29 PM »

Cheetahmen is driving me crazy.  I'm giving myself until Sunday to get it done (+/- polish).  Sorry it's taking so long.
WIP build maybe?
increpare
« Reply #1236 on: June 27, 2010, 11:31:51 PM »

WIP build maybe?
Right now?  I don't even have anything properly playable (Not for want of trying).  Full steam ahead, though...
sergiocornaga
Level 8

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1237 on: June 28, 2010, 03:58:05 AM »

I think I will also aim for this deadline.
handCraftedRadio
The Ultimate Samurai
Level 10

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1238 on: June 28, 2010, 06:18:45 AM »

Nice job with Storm Over the Desert!  Wizard Hand Thumbs Up Right

L
Level 1

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1239 on: June 28, 2010, 09:59:12 AM »

Greetings! Please peruse the latest Silver Sword build. Featuring the all-new Level 2!

Here's a level-skip cheat if you already played Level 1: on the title screen, mash the Up key until your menu cursor changes.

Pages: 1 ... 60 61 [62] 63 64 ... 96
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic