Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411507 Posts in 69374 Topics- by 58429 Members - Latest Member: Alternalo

April 26, 2024, 12:02:38 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsJobsOffering Paid WorkEnglish - French Translation
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: English - French Translation  (Read 2460 times)
Indievelopper
« on: May 02, 2010, 10:20:34 AM »

Hi everyone!

Just wanted to suggest my services to you, game developers(or actually anybody needing a French->English or English->French translation).

First of all, I'm French, which makes the whole thing easier for me, than to people having English as their native language, and having learnt French.
This also means that I'd be more comfortable translating English to French, than the other way around, since even if i can understand English very well, i may not use an extremely rich language.

I can code in C/C++, python, web languages so i'm able to translate any code you have programmed, avoiding you the pain of sorting out all your hard-coded strings, as long as it's written in something looking barely like the mentioned languages(even brainfuck and those sort of thing, but i really doubt anyone would ask for a brainfuck translation... Really...).

Long story short, give me a little piece of text in either French or English, and let me translate it to you, to show you my performances before asking me to do some more serious business.

Looking forward to be useful!

edit :

MSN MESSENGER : [email protected]
EMAIL                  : [email protected]
« Last Edit: June 05, 2010, 07:41:40 AM by Indievelopper » Logged
vadersb
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2010, 01:50:09 AM »

Sent you an email.
Indievelopper
« Reply #2 on: June 15, 2010, 09:20:42 AM »

Just saying i finished the translation of the game Jumpman and iJumpan for Andrew McClure.
mcc
Level 10

glitch

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: June 19, 2010, 11:15:05 PM »

Just saying i finished the translation of the game Jumpman and iJumpan for Andrew McClure.
On that note, Maxime was professional and easy to work with and his translation looks great (it will go in with the next update). A++ Recommend would ebay again.

My projects:<br />Games: Jumpman Retro-futuristic platforming iJumpman iPhone version Drumcircle PC+smartphone music toy<br />More: RUN HELLO
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic